• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Destiny Spouse

Spiderman

Veteran Member
If you are married, does it feel like you were destined to be with the person you're with? Meaning, it was meant to be. He/She was supposed to be the one (fate).:holdinghands:

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
If you are married, does it feel like you were destined to be with the person you're with? Meaning, it was meant to be. He/She was supposed to be the one (fate).:holdinghands:

It did when I was married...

...at first.​

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
At least that was so in my case. When I was 14 years old, a respected loving grandma (in relation) told me that she would like that girl to be my wife. I never even saw the girl till I was 24, and as the fate would have it, I married her. My grandma's saying was always in my mind. She had said that the girl resembled Hedy Lamarr in Cecil B. DeMille's Samson and Delilah (1949) and a red-head. I never saw the film, but it was an impressive reference. My wife (of nearly 52 years and a grandma now) is not a red-head. If that is not fate, what is it? :D

74x12

Let's be realistic. ... One in a million marriages maybe were meant to be and all that silly stuff. The rest are just people that got hitched because whatever. They wanted to. Some are ill-advised at that.

Craig Sedok

Never destined yet always on the Oregon trail of what was and will be. Wagon Wheels spin and there was no mud. Clay tablets and vestibules, oxen and bulls. Now that, was the ****. Never give in to this world of heathens and saxons, jews and Klaxons.