• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Describe your weather / mood of the outdoors today

amorphous_constellation

At the spot where I listen to podcasts , on the stump, by the dismantled log structure , slumped about listening to some round-table on bitcoin . Though I know nothing of economics, and seldom want to, to be honest with you. Of gold and paper debts, of inflation, contraction.. The numerical things that zig-zag in my brain

The mud . Smoothed over so nicely by 3 nights of storms, so to look natal - ancient. The plants take on deep dinosaur green. Petrichor , a signal to the brain , mid-step up the trail - head.

The land, the plants look relaxed now. Full of water. A nice bath, and overcast - taking leave of the sun as well. I must go to work, torn unnaturally from the scene. Tired, I think I would rather stay here

amorphous_constellation

Was sitting on the dock.. watching the apocalyptic storm purples of wind , fulminating the sky. It has been stormy the past week, every day now in the evening.

I am driven out by a couple , and leave to let them have their moment. Going uptown, I leave shortly again from a bench , not wanting to run into a local conversation

Somewhat sick of people today.. Had been playing video games online, and random people were rude without reason.. told me to shut up. That shouldn't get to me, but it can.

I suppose I will go park at work, and walk to the gas station, and eat the greasy food I find, watching the storm edged sky a bit more from there

amorphous_constellation

Took quite a nice 5 mile walk yesterday , I walked down a road I had not before, for fear it would be too narrow, but it turned out to be ok. It is a sort of farm road, and not many people probably walk it. Walked past some goats and cows, and some big views of the swamp. There was a giant german shepard on a deck, but it paid me no heed. I thought it chanced to storm on me out there, and that I would have to duck under a log, but it cleared up.

They looked like baby goats, and they were sort of brightly multi-colored, and wanted to come up to me. I just walked past, I didn't know if they would bite, or if they do. There was a horse farm there too, and I think I saw a cow out in a field. Some houses out there feature nice views, and relative isolation compared to the town.

I should like to walk it again, and there is a half dilapidated forest road out there, but I'm not sure if it is a private road. It leads to a church and a graveyard, as it looks like it is almost a couple miles long. Google maps doesn't say if it's private, but they travel down it, and it has a speed & stop sign

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Took quite a nice 5 mile walk yesterday , I walked down a road I had not before, for fear it would be too narrow, but it turned out to be ok. It is a sort of farm road, and not many people probably walk it. Walked past some goats and cows, and some big views of the swamp. There was a giant german shepard on a deck, but it paid me no heed. I thought it chanced to storm on me out there, and that I would have to duck under a log, but it cleared up.

They looked like baby goats, and they were sort of brightly multi-colored, and wanted to come up to me. I just walked past, I didn't know if they would bite, or if they do. There was a horse farm there too, and I think I saw a cow out in a field. Some houses out there feature nice views, and relative isolation compared to the town.

I should like to walk it again, and there is a half dilapidated forest road out there, but I'm not sure if it is a private road. It leads to a church and a graveyard, as it looks like it is almost a couple miles long. Google maps doesn't say if it's private, but they travel down it, and it has a speed & stop sign

Goats won't usually bite but occasionally will when trying to dominate. Even so their bite is not bad, even a hard bite won't break the skin but can leave a bruise. But... There is always a but. Don't het your fingers between the back grinding teeth... That can hurt.

A bigger risk is if they butt you an a delicate place. Or they can butt you to the ground if they catch you just right. Im assuming the goats you came across today were fenced in... In which case, no problems.

The thing to watch out for is your clothing, they have a tendency to eat it, or at least chew it.

I guess they are just being friendly, they are very curious

amorphous_constellation

Goats won't usually bite but occasionally will when trying to dominate. Even so their bite is not bad, even a hard bite won't break the skin but can leave a bruise. But... There is always a but. Don't het your fingers between the back grinding teeth... That can hurt.

A bigger risk is if they butt you an a delicate place. Or they can butt you to the ground if they catch you just right. Im assuming the goats you came across today were fenced in... In which case, no problems.

The thing to watch out for is your clothing, they have a tendency to eat it, or at least chew it.

I guess they are just being friendly, they are very curious

They were pretty much right up to the road, but fenced in.. white and light brown, and another one I think is black.. bleating a bit and coming up to me, but I didn't reach out at them.

ChristineM

Premium Member
They were pretty much right up to the road, but fenced in.. white and light brown, and another one I think is black.. bleating a bit and coming up to me, but I didn't reach out at them.

I kept a couple of goats when i lived in England. They had a liking for cardigan sleeves

ChristineM

Premium Member
SW france, 22c (71.6f), bright sunshine, slight cold wind.

Expect 23c tomorrow and then all downhill for a few days of rain and sleet.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
30% cold and a snow covered winter wonderland.

When is climate change going to come to NY?

I'm still waiting.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
Here in Jeonju, we had a lot of grey clouds and rain almost all day. The temperature was also lower after a week of warmth and humidity.