• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Describe what you believe

I believe

• In a deity or deities

• Maybe deities exist, maybe not.

• I don't care if deities exist or not.

• Deities do not exist.

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Technically, a monkey could be identified as your--and everyone else's--uncle (or aunt...or grand-ancestor many millions of generations removed...), and you would therefore a monkey's nephew...:D

The reality is that you aren't a monkeys uncle. You are a monkey's ethically challenged younger brother.
Sorry, but you guys totally got @KenS totally wrong-- he never evolved enough to even get close to the monkey stage of evolution. And since being here at RF, he has devolved even lower yet-- just look at his posts.

:D

Last edited:

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
That's what I like about this forum... serious topics but such GREAT humor to keep it in perspective. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! :hugehug:

Kenny

Premium Member
Sorry, but you guys totally got @KenS totally wrong-- he never evolved enough to even get close to the money stage of evolution. And since being here at RF, he has devolved even lower yet-- just look at his posts.

:D
So said the cavemen who still uses sticks to ward off animals and thieves :D And I am TOTALLY into using the "money stage of evolution"! :D

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
So said the cavemen who still uses sticks to ward of animals and thieves :D And I am TOTALLY into using the "money stage of evolution"! :D
I did it again, didn't I. Another senior caveman moment. :(

Kenny

Premium Member
I did it again, didn't I. Another senior caveman moment. :(
Some people never learn! (LOL - then again, I had to edit my post because I was doing the same thing but I was smart enough to do it before you quoted it) :D I've evolved!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Some people never learn! (LOL - then again, I had to edit my post because I was doing the same thing but I was smart enough to do it before you quoted it) :D I've evolved!
That's why they call it "Sometimers Disease:" sometimes you remember or catch yourself, sometimes you don't...

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
This is for discussion only, no debating, please. Simply vote and post what you believe. Since this isn't a debate no one need feel like they have to justify or defend their belief.

I've learned a lot about people being here at RF. Let's learn more.

I voted "I don't care",I voted that because I don't.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I’m a Jarlsberg polytheist... semi-firm. I believe in one God who takes incomprehensibly innumerable forms. These forms exist simultaneously but yet they are all one. The forms I believe in belong to the Hindu pantheon. Gods from other pantheons such as Egyptian, Greek, Norse, etc. are just as valid.

This is for discussion only, no debating, please. Simply vote and post what you believe. Since this isn't a debate no one need feel like they have to justify or defend their belief.

I've learned a lot about people being here at RF. Let's learn more.
I selected 'other' as I feel the term 'deity' must be clearly defined before any assessment can be made.

If you mean(as I suspect you do) the omnigod from abrahamic literature, then no, I would say certainly not.

DavidFirth

I selected 'other' as I feel the term 'deity' must be clearly defined before any assessment can be made.

If you mean(as I suspect you do) the omnigod from abrahamic literature, then no, I would say certainly not.

I let the term remain undefined. I am interested in how you define it and what you believe about it.