• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Describe the ugliest person you ever encountered

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I've encountered some toxic people in my life, and my step-father resides at the top of that list, but I've learned through life that the less one looks for "ugly," the less one sees it.

I've moved from judging others to seeking to understand what made them what they've become.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
If it's me that is most ugly, I ask Mods to permit people to be honest.

I don't mean physical ugliness.

I mean something just simply ugly , repulsive, not necessarily physically unattractive. The person who violently mugged me was up there. Just a truly disgusting person to see and think about. I'm sorry. Everything about him. He was physically despicable too me too.

But I love him. I bless him. I pray for him. I hope he is okay. He looked homeless and desperate actually. I truly feel sorry for him.

Today some person at the park seemed to be following me around and making lots of noise. Then it became clear he/she was yelling insults at me.

It sounded like a female but looked like a guy. I don't know either or. He/She kept shouting at me as I ran across the street to avoid getting hit by a car and yelled something like "RUN FOREST RUN!"

Then she/he/it said something like "YOU RAPE LITTLE KIDS DON'T YOU!?!"

I truly pitied the person.

It makes me angry that God creates such people honestly. He/she obviously is miserable. I don't will anything bad happen to him/her. But he/she can't help himself/herself. People probably despise him/her and never get near him/her or listen to him/her.

I never saw this person before, and he/she was extremely hostile towards me. It's not the first time I've encountered this. And He/she followed me making lots of noise along the way vocally.

I just waved, nodded my head, and said "God bless you".

That seemed to make it worse. What should I have done?

Of all methods for discrimination available for mankind, uglyism might be the last to go, after race, gender, age, sexual orientation, and more.

Yerda

Veteran Member
I used to attend the odd BNP counter rally (rally against the racists) and some of those people appeared to be carried entirely by the power of hate. I don't think they had to eat breakfast, they just focused on how much they hated immigrants, especially the brown ones, and they were just filled with boiling urine and ready to unleash it on the world.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I sometimes feel it's me even tho I know that not to be the case. The ugliest person I know is hard to answer. It's probably a family member. Or it might not be. I've met many rude disgusting people. I don't see physical ugliness often as I have issues with recognizing traits specially facial features but personality wise some folks can be really ugly.

PureX

Veteran Member
I've always had a pretty good radar for sensing and avoiding the really 'ugly' ones. I did have a boss one time that was a complete emotional mess, and that had developed the habit of blaming all his own insecurities and toxic emotions on everyone around him. And because he was the boss, he could get away with it when anyone else would be soundly and quickly put in their place. The guy was just an oozing sore of unresolved emotional crap that he spewed all over everyone else.

I was fortunate in that when I was first hired, I didn't yet know who he was, or what he was like. So when he accosted me one day in the break room, I basically turned on him and made it clear I wasn't having it. This startled him and he scurried off. And it kept him away from me for a long time. Unfortunately, it also made me a 'target' every time reviews and raises came up. He mostly avoided me, but would 'snipe' at me from afar whenever he got the chance.

It was bad enough this fool ran the company I worked for, and signed the paychecks, but eventually he bought the building I was living in, and moved in across the hall (his wife and kids could no longer put up with him). At that point I had to cut and run. Too bad. I really liked that job, otherwise, and I was really good at it.