• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Derpy Donny Dollhands saves Christmas

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
79133971_1462764847220518_7247613404825780224_n.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Odd choice of what to capitalize or not.
Other than that, is this what hatred of Trump has come to?
Objection to how he expresses seasonal salutations?
Someone seriously needs to let go of 2016.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Yes. If only Donny's memory stretched longer than half a media cycle, your Orange Calf might stop embarrassing himself and his followers for a minute. Must be tiring for you.

It's the "Great Orange Sultan" for your information, also you used a tweet from nine years ago.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's the "Great Orange Sultan" for your information, also you used a tweet from nine years ago.
You'd think that with that large a time frame,
they could do better quality quote mining.
I'm sure he's said something actually mockworthy.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
You'd think that with that large a time frame,
they could do better quality quote mining.
I'm sure he's said something actually mockworthy.

I know, using a politically correct, all inclusive, non-denominational wish of happiness and well being for everyone doesn't seem to be the most effective way to mock someone.

Cooky

Veteran Member
I like Andy William's version... So whoopty do, and dickery dock. :)

Happy Holidays!

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's the "Great Orange Sultan" for your information

I have a collection of these:

Mango Mussolini, SCROTUS (Salacious Cheeto Reptile or Scrotum of the US), Mango Unchained, Dolt 45, Commander-in-Cheeto,The Angry Creamsicle, Cheeto Benito, the Cheeto-In-Chief, Cheetolini, Comrade Cheetolini, Shlockwork Orange, President Rancid Velveeta, Putin’s Papaya-Flavored Pawn, The Talking Yam, The Human Corncob, Mango Hitler, the anthropomorphic caterpillar, the Orange Clown, Papaya Doc,

Also, without the orange, Il Douche, Infant-in-Chief, Groper-in-Chief, Commander-in-Thief, Commander-in-Cheat, Commander-in-Tweet, The Lyin King, Trumplethinskin,The Predator of the United States, Adolf Twitler,, Benedict Donald, Boss Tweet,Super callous, fragile, racist, sexist, nazi POTUS.

You'd think that with that large a time frame, they could do better quality quote mining. I'm sure he's said something actually mockworthy.

Just this morning, my wife read mockworthy words spoken yesterday, I believe, from the moron-in-chief:

Statement from The President: "Right now in a number of states the laws allow a baby to be born from his or her mother's womb in the 9th month. It is wrong. It has to change."

Is that mockworthy enough for you?

How about this? What a class act.

4a3c2b6547243cfc8a077fc3ceeb8d82.gif

I know, using a politically correct, all inclusive, non-denominational wish of happiness and well being for everyone doesn't seem to be the most effective way to mock someone.

Then you missed the point. You have to know that Trump has been demagoguing his return-to-Merry-Christmas meme to pander to his base that resents other holidays being acknowledged. That old tweet exposes his insincerity and hypocrisy - again.

So, in response to that, I've developed a version of Happy Holidays that is the mirror image - every solstice celebration I could find but Christmas :

Happy Amaterasu, Merry Beaivi Day, Happy Brumalia, Merry Choimus, Happy Dongzhi, Happy Devorius Riuri, Merry Deygan, Happy Dies Natalis Solis Invicti, Happy Dong Zhi, Happy Festivus, Merry Goru, Merry Grianstad an Gheimhridh, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Hogmanay, Happy HumanLight, Merry Inti Raymi, Happy Jonkonnu, God Jul, Merry Kaleda, Happy Koliada, Merry Korochun, Happy Kwanzaa, Merry Lohri, Happy Lussi Night, Merry Makar Sankranti, Merry Modresnach, Happy Pancha Ganapati, Merry Rozhanitsa Feast, Happy Sanghamitta Day, Io Saturnalia, Merry Seva Zistane, Merry Shabe Celle, Happy Solar New Year, Happy Soyal, Merry Thai Pongal, Happy Winter Solstice, Merry Wayeb, Happy Yalda, Happy Yule, Happy Zagmuk, and Merry Ziemassvetki.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Just this morning, my wife read mockworthy words spoken yesterday, I believe, from the moron-in-chief:

Statement from The President: "Right now in a number of states the laws allow a baby to be born from his or her mother's womb in the 9th month. It is wrong. It has to change."

I haven't verified it, but that's much better.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Mango Mussolini, SCROTUS (Salacious Cheeto Reptile or Scrotum of the US), Mango Unchained, Dolt 45, Commander-in-Cheeto,The Angry Creamsicle, Cheeto Benito, the Cheeto-In-Chief, Cheetolini, Comrade Cheetolini, Shlockwork Orange, President Rancid Velveeta, Putin’s Papaya-Flavored Pawn, The Talking Yam, The Human Corncob, Mango Hitler, the anthropomorphic caterpillar, the Orange Clown, Papaya Doc,

Also, without the orange, Il Douche, Infant-in-Chief, Groper-in-Chief, Commander-in-Thief, Commander-in-Cheat, Commander-in-Tweet, The Lyin King, Trumplethinskin,The Predator of the United States, Adolf Twitler,, Benedict Donald, Boss Tweet,Super callous, fragile, racist, sexist, nazi POTUS.

How about this? What a class act.

4a3c2b6547243cfc8a077fc3ceeb8d82.gif

Then you missed the point. You have to know that Trump has been demagoguing his return-to-Merry-Christmas meme to pander to his base that resents other holidays being acknowledged. That old tweet exposes his insincerity and hypocrisy - again.

So, in response to that, I've developed a version of Happy Holidays that is the mirror image - every solstice celebration I could find but Christmas :

Happy Amaterasu, Merry Beaivi Day, Happy Brumalia, Merry Choimus, Happy Dongzhi, Happy Devorius Riuri, Merry Deygan, Happy Dies Natalis Solis Invicti, Happy Dong Zhi, Happy Festivus, Merry Goru, Merry Grianstad an Gheimhridh, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Hogmanay, Happy HumanLight, Merry Inti Raymi, Happy Jonkonnu, God Jul, Merry Kaleda, Happy Koliada, Merry Korochun, Happy Kwanzaa, Merry Lohri, Happy Lussi Night, Merry Makar Sankranti, Merry Modresnach, Happy Pancha Ganapati, Merry Rozhanitsa Feast, Happy Sanghamitta Day, Io Saturnalia, Merry Seva Zistane, Merry Shabe Celle, Happy Solar New Year, Happy Soyal, Merry Thai Pongal, Happy Winter Solstice, Merry Wayeb, Happy Yalda, Happy Yule, Happy Zagmuk, and Merry Ziemassvetki.
Here's the story....
FACT CHECK: Did President Trump Decry Babies Being 'Born in the Ninth Month'?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Odd choice of what to capitalize or not.
Other than that, is this what hatred of Trump has come to?
Objection to how he expresses seasonal salutations?
Someone seriously needs to let go of 2016.
donny is the one that went back to the past not us as this headline notes

Trump’s made-up war on Thanksgiving, explained

After claiming victory over the war on Christmas, the president has now moved on to the ... war on Thanksgiving.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
donny is the one that went back to the past not us as this headline notes

Trump’s made-up war on Thanksgiving, explained

After claiming victory over the war on Christmas, the president has now moved on to the ... war on Thanksgiving.
The OP was about Xmas according to the date.

Stanyon

WWMRD?

You didn't include Mr. Poopy pants

To the second part, yes I do get it, Trump makes a politically correct, non-denominational, gender, race and sexual orientation inclusive wish for people to have a happy holiday nine years ago and someone has a problem with it.