• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Derpy Donny demanding quid pro quo again, this time for corona virus aid

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Come on. You use that silly word because its a loaded term that you use to effectively irritating levels and redundancy which you use it for just about every one of your OP titles.

You repeat that word than most of the ads on this forum repeat themselves over and over and over......
I've offered to ghost write some better material.
No answer yet.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
See. This is the crux of the problem... Democrats whining about Trump, being negative, and calling names just to **** people off.

...That really is the equivalent to a temper tantrum, like what an adolescent would do.
See, here you are pretending that there can be no valid criticisms of Trump; i.e. that he's perfect and beyond reproach. You know what that's called?

Hint::womansboots::tongue:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I view the human race as one big family.

And I hate most of them.
You know the funny thing is the philosophical argument is if you could make your own clone would you get along with yourself?

You cant choose your own family, but you can certainly choose who your friends are.

2 great philosophical statements.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Nobody idolizes Trump, that's a figment of your imagination. All us righties do is watch people whine and moan about Trump's integrity, while not paying any attention to his policies... We're sick of that stupidity -we always have been.
Policies don't mean **** without honest, effective leadership.
By your logic, a drunk makes a good driver if he promises to stop for icecream.

...It's really not us... It's you guys who bring up Trump on every little detail. We don't really care about Trump, it's only the temper tantrums of the haters that we can't stand.
So you regard any level of standards or expectations to be "whining", and that only "whiners" value responsibility and accountability?
Explains a lot.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
See. This is the crux of the problem... Democrats whining about Trump, being negative, and calling names just to **** people off.

...That really is the equivalent to a temper tantrum, like what an adolescent would do.
Good thing Im not a dem and represent no one but myself. And at this point, ya, if I want to talk **** about the Snowflake-in-Chief, I will as I don't play by turn the other cheek.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
You know the funny thing is the philosophical argument is if you could make your own clone would you get along with yourself?
No, I hate myself most of all. And I assume I wouldn’t like me either.

You cant choose your own family, but you can certainly choose who your friends are.
I have always lived by the philosophy that you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you must never pick your friend’s nose.

And that is more true now than ever.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan

It seems to be working for Trump...

...which is the true danger since he is the leader of one of the most influential nations on earth.