• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Depression Resources!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Greetings everybody.

I hope your day has been enjoyable so far and may it continue ...

I was just browsing around and found a list of depression sites. One to catch my eye -

More than 250 articles on all aspects of depression and bipolar, plus news, FAQs, books, forums, and newsletter. All of it written with a quirky, wry, intelligent voice. And the material is not just extensive, but also updated thoughtfully. To give you a sense of who he is (at least in public) here is the title of his new book – Raccoons Respects My **** But Watch Out For Skunks: My Funny Life on a Planet Not of My Choosing That I Now – Maybe, Sort of, Not Really, Well Okay – Call Home. Check it out.

Click below if you was curious.

McMan's Depression and Bipolar Web

Wishing you all the best!

Ciao!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
“‘You won’t always feel this way.’ That was the perfect sentence that I could hear 50 times a day when I wanted out, out, out, of this world,” says Therese J. Borchard, mental health advocate, author, and founder of the online depression community Project Hope & Beyond.

“Those words don’t judge, impose, or manipulate. What they do is convey hope, and HOPE is what keeps a person alive, or at least motivated to get to the next day to see if the light at the end of the tunnel is really a place of rebirth…” Borchard says.

20 Things to Say (and Not Say) to Someone with Depression

All the best!