• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Demoratic Party-Home of Zombies!

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Bob hope got the case correct when he compared Democrats to Zombies and I would suggest that the democratic party is the second worst political party in the free world only out-classed by the British Labor party. In fact, Biden and Kamala can be compared to Frankenstien and his bride!

Actually a distint third behind #1 White Supremist Republican Party.

Yerda

Veteran Member
Bob hope got the case correct when he compared Democrats to Zombies and I would suggest that the democratic party is the second worst political party in the free world only out-classed by the British Labor party. In fact, Biden and Kamala can be compared to Frankenstien and his bride!
Fascinating chat, buddy.

What are we to debate? Whether or not Democrats are infact zombies?

Registered Democrats of RF, are you actually zombies?

At least we can agree that the Republicans aren't zombies. They hate brains.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We know what forces King Donald serves:

trump-hellfire.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Registered Democrats of RF, are you actually zombies?

At least we can agree that the Republicans aren't zombies. They hate brains.

Good one.

And by the way, I'm not a zombie. I'm a flesh-eating alien invader.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It really is ashame that the democrats have not chosen a viable opposition Candidate. It is going to be another Trump electoral victory by a landslide.
Washington had a landslide. Reagan had a landslide. Trump lost the popular vote and won the EC by one of the narrowest margins in history. Calling that a landslide is either based in a position so hyperpartisan youre blind to facts or you just don't know what a landslide is because Trump didnt get one.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
It really is ashame that the democrats have not chosen a viable opposition Candidate. It is going to be another Trump electoral victory by a landslide.
You are absolutely correct in the democrats not bringing forward a viable candidate, imo. As for the "Trump electoral victory" prediction: The only thing the electoral college does now is disenfranchise voters in populous areas. Everyone has easy access to the candidate's views and positions thanks to modern media, unlike in the 18th century. The electoral college did help to offset the lack of access to the candidates for those outside of the major population centers, but the lack of access to the candidates is no longer a problem.

Mike.Hester

Because Jamaicans are largely descended from Africans, and she is American, so the term is accurate.
Exactly why do Bleached White Conservatives make such a big fuss over it? Why are they so anti-black people they can't even let them have their politicians?

THIS is what she said about herself:Donald Harris claimed to be a descendant of slave owner Hamilton Brown.[11] Biracial of Indian Tamil and Jamaican descent, Kamala Harris identifies simply as "American"

Mike.Hester

You are absolutely correct in the democrats not bringing forward a viable candidate, imo. As for the "Trump electoral victory" prediction: The only thing the electoral college does now is disenfranchise voters in populous areas. Everyone has easy access to the candidate's views and positions thanks to modern media, unlike in the 18th century. The electoral college did help to offset the lack of access to the candidates for those outside of the major population centers, but the lack of access to the candidates is no longer a problem.
I agree, an overhaul of the electoral college is needed.FYI senators for the longest time were also indirectly elected.

QuestioningMind

Joe Biden has been criticised after saying,'If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black'. The former vice-president made the comment in an interview with Charlamagne tha God, a co-host of the radio show..Ask Biden about race and his past offensive remarks about Vitanmese refugees.

ROFL... my oh my, a supporter of the Orange Racist in the White House is pretending as if they're OFFENDED by how 'racist' Biden is... this is the very definition of a disgusting hypocrite.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member

Mike.Hester

Just
sory.
Just curious, could you give us an example of Trump's racism?
These are leftist with no sense of history. Kamala chewed Biden out during one of the debates because of his association with racist democrats-Easterling and Talmage(sic).
“I also believe — and it’s personal and it was hurtful to hear you talk about the reputations of two United States senators who built their reputations and career on the segregation of race in this country."

Mike.Hester

Actually a distint third behind #1 White Supremist Republican Party.
I always find it amusing that people refer to Republicans as rascist,when in fact Southern Democrats historicaly blocked civil rights laws. Earl Warrens Supreme Court(Republican) were trailblazers in striking down laws whose underpinnings were seprate but equal.

tytlyf

Not Religious
These are leftist with no sense of history.
History like the Democrat party of the KKK and slavery were progressives? That kind of fake history?
Kamala chewed Biden out during one of the debates because of his association with racist democrats-Easterling and Talmage(sic).
Kamala also said she doesn't believe Biden is a racist at the same time.
“I also believe — and it’s personal and it was hurtful to hear you talk about the reputations of two United States senators who built their reputations and career on the segregation of race in this country."
You sound like a conservative. Wouldn't you support Biden in this case? Since conservatives have always been the ones who've built their reputations on segregation historically?