• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lappies

Hi all,

I want some advice on dominic activity that is going on in my life at this moment, i have been noticing this 2 weeks ago (long story short) and now i can see the demon following me , i can physically see him and a lot of other demons , and its like him (they) are tounting me and they do not go away, i have been to a pastor and he has prayed for me but they are still here and did not go away. Is this a personal battle with them or what. I do know alot of the spirit world and are aware of everything but need some more help on this. The demon even touched me on my leg and i saw it. Please help.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I would suggest you seek psychiatric help if it's really bad. But first, consider that this is a result of religious programming. The mind is very malleable. I used to be terrified of "demons" and such when I was a devout Catholic. I was paranoid and sensed the "presense" of things watching me. I even "heard" voices telling me to kill myself and horrible laughter. As my faith waned, this went away. Now I have no fears of that kind anymore. I suspect if you start to view religious things as being less literal and make use of reason, the same will happen for you. It's all in your mind.

Lorgar-Aurelian

I would suggest you seek psychiatric help if it's really bad. But first, consider that this is a result of religious programming. The mind is very malleable. I used to be terrified of "demons" and such when I was a devout Catholic. I was paranoid and sensed the "presense" of things watching me. I even "heard" voices telling me to kill myself and horrible laughter. As my faith waned, this went away. Now I have no fears of that kind anymore. I suspect if you start to view religious things as being less literal and make use of reason, the same will happen for you. It's all in your mind.
I've only ever wanted demons around so I could try to eat one. You know to gain their powers.

Lappies

I also thought it was just in my mind and i left it.. i took a lot of photos and captured demons in the photos ... and then the same ones started to follow me and now 2 weeks later they are making them visible to me? A took videos and photos because of evedance to show the pastor... and know its like there are more. But i do know one thing that they dont have autority to take me over because im n a child of God and my faith is good with Jesus Christ . So the Pastor also saw the pictures and it was strange to him aswell.

Lappies

Yes
I also thought it was just in my mind and i left it.. i took a lot of photos and captured demons in the photos ... and then the same ones started to follow me and now 2 weeks later they are making them visible to me? A took videos and photos because of evedance to show the pastor... and know its like there are more. But i do know one thing that they dont have autority to take me over because im n a child of God and my faith is good with Jesus Christ . So the Pastor also saw the pictures and it was strange to him aswell.
Yes he took a look at some of them not all of them, so he told me i must pray and he told them to go away , i know they dont have any athority so im not scared at all.. but when will the go away ?

sovietchild

In Islam they call them Jinns. You can research about it if you want. You could also say "There is no gods, but God" 100 times see if it works.

allfoak

Alchemist
Sorry
Thought it was you.

jumping-off-bridge.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings, new one!

The best way to fight demons afflicting you is to partake of the following magic food, but don't share with them.....
kt2MP.gif

I eat it regularly, so no demons afflict me....except Hillary supporters.
(There's no cure for that.)

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I am sure we would all love to see those photos, and/or the video.

Strange isn't it that demons only seem to appear to those people who already believe in demons. I could stand on the roof top and scream out invitations for all demons to come visit me, and none of them would come. (I have in fact done this). But believers seem to attract them. Interesting.

Aiviu

Hi all,

I want some advice on dominic activity that is going on in my life at this moment, i have been noticing this 2 weeks ago (long story short) and now i can see the demon following me , i can physically see him and a lot of other demons , and its like him (they) are tounting me and they do not go away, i have been to a pastor and he has prayed for me but they are still here and did not go away. Is this a personal battle with them or what. I do know alot of the spirit world and are aware of everything but need some more help on this. The demon even touched me on my leg and i saw it. Please help.

Hi Lappies,

do you think you went away from your choosen path?