• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Demons and God communicating through the television and radio is real

Ostronomos

As far as I know, God and demons can communicate through the television and radio because reality is closed. This allows the information on reality to be circulated throughout it whenever an intelligence is generated. All the information that falls into a black hole is encoded on the event horizon. The information can then be read by a universal mind and communicated back to a special kind of observer not just any.

Quantum Physics tells us that it is possible to send information backwards, forwards and instantly through time. So perhaps the entangled universe can instantly communicate information through various mediums to the source observer if the conditions are right.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
As far as I know, God and demons can communicate through the television and radio because reality is closed. This allows the information on reality to be circulated throughout it whenever an intelligence is generated. All the information that falls into a black hole is encoded on the event horizon. The information can then be read by a universal mind and communicated back to a special kind of observer not just any.

Quantum Physics tells us that it is possible to send information backwards, forwards and instantly through time. So perhaps the entangled universe can instantly communicate information through various mediums to the source observer if the conditions are right.

If you're concerned about TV and radio... wait until I tell you about the Mandela Effect.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Just watch the program will ya!!!

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
poltergeist.gif

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
Quantum Physics tells us that it is possible to send information backwards, forwards and instantly through time.
That is incorrect. Quantum Physics tells us only that some tiny events are entangled. Also there is a problem sending information with this effect, several.

It would be nice. It is a nice thought.

All the information that falls into a black hole is encoded on the event horizon.
It is not fully understood what happens on the event horizon. It is thought that the information remains there, but its not known.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Ah. Well. That explains why 70s TV show theme songs get stuck in my head...

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

So it's not my microwave interfering.

Well I'll be.