• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Demon show thyself!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Have you ever seen a look on a face that gave you the impression that there were good spirits or evil spirits present in that person?

I have, but I'm not saying that my feelings are accurate. I've seen many psychotic people in the environments I've lived in, and my gut reaction is sometimes that there are indeed some sinister spiritual entities present.

When I'm around certain people , this wave of darkness seems to hit me and cause feelings of discomfort and mistrust, just by little subtle messages and intuition, not necessarily because of anything they've said or done.

But my gut could be misleading. It's just a feeling and suspicion. Sometimes people become monsters, no doubt!
ExorcistBeforeAndAfter_758.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I have a friend, his eyes give the impression you are being stared at by unremorseful prisoners on death row. Pure malevolence.

Very unfortunate for people who work of first impressions, these people are missing so much, the guy is one of the kindest, most beautiful people i know.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I have a friend, his eyes give the impression you are being stared at by unremorseful prisoners on death row. Pure malevolence.

Very unfortunate for people who work of first impressions, these people are missing so much, the guy is one of the kindest, most beautiful people i know.
I'm not saying I take my feelings as correct. It's just I've been dealing with psychotic people since my first psych ward visit in the fifth grade.

They sometimes have this ability to create very dark waves and vibes that affect my gut reaction, imagination, and emotions.

There are some very troubled, disturbing, angry, and violent people in those settings, and some people have a presence, mannerisms, posture, voice, or facial expressions which just give me the creeps and inner darkness.

I'm sure I have some of those qualities as well.

Jumi

Have you ever seen a look on a face that gave you the impression that there were good spirits or evil spirits present in that person?
Nope. Many folks who are downright evil can look like nice people. Also some people get the worst of it just by being unlucky in looking like bad people, no matter what they wear.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
So called Demons were often beneficial and I always thought it strange the statue of Pazuzu was used in the Exorcist, Pazuzu was a protector of children. What do you want though, it was a movie about Demonic possession.

Just_Curious

Curious about religion
Yeh. This girl I once knew she was a right cow. She smirked at me like draco Malfoy would after I confronting her after she tried to get me in trouble for something I didn’t do. Like the movie mean girls.