• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The purpose of this thread is for all Satanists to come together and share any portraits of Satan and Demons! We often see religious artwork and portrayals of religious figures in major religions but I haven't seen much of this in Satanism. I do NOT mean the Demon portraits from the Ars Goetia, only more modern portrayals of Them. Personal artwork (such as digital art, drawings, paintings) and non-Goetic resources for Demon portraits are welcome. Satanists, Luciferians, Devil Worshipers, etc. of all organizations/sects are welcome to post here! Note: Different Satanists and Devil Worshipers believe certain Pagan Gods are Demons [syncretism] so some members may post portraits of Pagan Gods in this thread.

Recently, a theistic Satanist nicknamed "Zola" has released a large [free] online preview of her portraits of different Demons so I'll link it here and feature some of them in this thread! This is the source for all artwork I posted below: Demon Portraits Preview by ZolaLuckyStar

Satan
z5Bs0Ra.jpg

Beelzebub
Ei0wkhb.jpg

Mastema
b76e8ae16325dd87674453a2604a1fe80225c1c8.jpg

Purson
DjEYUM0.jpg

Glasya-Labolas
SBKlOA8.jpg

Amdusias
YDvnYCf.jpg