• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Democrats get more money than Republicans

factseeker88

factseeker88
Surprise, surprise, Democrat political donations are considerably more than what Republican billionaire sugar daddies have given them.

“What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is WHAT WE DO.” John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

"Question everything." TV Science channel

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Surprise, surprise, Democrat political donations are considerably more than what Republican billionaire sugar daddies have given them.
And yet, with all that money laying around, the Dems are probably going to get shellacked in the Mid-terms... :)

Sapiens

Polymathematician
I went to a brain store to get some brain to complete a study. I saw a sign remarking on the quality of brain offered at this particular brain store. I questioned the butcher about the cost of these brains.

"How much does it cost for a Democratic brain?" "Three dollars an ounce."

"How much does it cost for a Green Party brain?" "Four dollars an ounce."

"How much for a Republican brain?" "$1,000 an ounce."

"Why is Republican brain so much more?" "Do you know how many Republicans we had to kill to get one ounce of brains?"

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn

“What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is WHAT WE DO.” John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Likely because the small donors who support the dems have to report donations. Reps don't. They give to PACs and churches and such.

Tom

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And yet, with all that money laying around, the Dems are probably going to get shellacked in the Mid-terms... :)
They were predicting that in the last election as well, which ended up leaving many Republicans stupefied over Romney's loss against Obama (but then again, these were, and are still, Republican-biased polls predicting this). And of course we all know Dewey beat Truman, so we know just how reliable such polls really are.

How exactly are the numbers tallied? I've been getting floods of emails asking me to donate to various Democrats all over the nation because they are behind and in need so the Republicans can't win. And of course the Republicans are asking so the Democrats can't win (ain't it great that our system is all about who can get more money so they can win?), but the Democrat fund raising seems more desperate.

Jake1001

Computer Simulator

Isn't it a shame that so much of American politics is based on how much money can be raised ? We have to work on breaking up this conflict of interest. Everyone on-board ?