• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Democrat Candidates for 2020 POTUS

Watchmen

Premium Member
I was wondering how long it would be before someone popped up with an infantile comment. Rather than address ideas it is easier to regress to kindergarten type name calling.
*eyeroll*

I obviously don’t like her, and I hope Joe Biden runs. I called her by her revealing nickname and expressed my hope for Biden. Not sure what’s so infantile about that?

As the Joker once asked, “Why so serious?”

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
*eyeroll*

I obviously don’t like her, and I hope Joe Biden runs. I called her by her revealing nickname and expressed my hope for Biden. Not sure what’s so infantile about that?

As the Joker once asked, “Why so serious?”
It is very common for people to try to excuse juvenile racial bigotry by saying “come on, it was just a joke”.

youknowme

Whatever you want me to be.
Yang and Steyer look promising to me. Ojeda seem passionate, which I would like to see the Dems become more passionate, but I would also want to know what exactly they plan to push, "fight Trump" is not really a plan of action but rather a statement of sentiment.

ecco

Veteran Member
I never heard of Ojeda until this thread. Apparently, he announced in November?!?

He's obviously not getting much traction.

youknowme

Whatever you want me to be.
No racial bigotry here. She claims a history that doesn’t exist and was even criticized by the native nations.

She claimed a family history which included a distance Native American ancestor in the family tree, which turned out to be true, as the DNA test showed.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
She claimed a family history which included a distance Native American ancestor in the family tree, which turned out to be true, as the DNA test showed.
Her overly optimistic claim of Indian ancestry is funny, but irrelevant.
If I her political agenda were the lesser of 2 evils, I'd vote for Pocahontas.

Nicknames can be fun.
We've had....
Tricky Dick
Ronald Rayguns
Dubya
Creepy Uncle Joe
The Hildabeast
The Donald
tRump

averageJOE

zombie
Yang and Steyer look promising to me. Ojeda seem passionate, which I would like to see the Dems become more passionate, but I would also want to know what exactly they plan to push, "fight Trump" is not really a plan of action but rather a statement of sentiment.
Ojeda's website is still under construction, which is why I didn't link it. But you can listen to him in these videos:

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Her overly optimistic claim of Indian ancestry is funny, but irrelevant.
If I her political agenda were the lesser of 2 evils, I'd vote for Pocahontas.

Nicknames can be fun.
We've had....
Tricky Dick
Ronald Rayguns
Dubya
Creepy Uncle Joe
The Hildabeast
The Donald
tRump
But none of those nicknames are overtly racist.