• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Definitive answer on how the dinosaurs died:

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'm becoming a dinosaur and I like pineapple on pizza. So even though the claims are wrong as I'm not extinct yet... I'll check out the link.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Pizza is stupid food, they deserved it. If they were fish n' chip eaters they'd still be about.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
And all this time, I thought it was this:

simspon_farside2.png

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm becoming a dinosaur and I like pineapple on pizza. So even though the claims are wrong as I'm not extinct yet... I'll check out the link.

Pizza is great. Pineapple is great. But the two of them together, they're just not a good match.

And why pineapple? If one is going to put a fruit on a pizza, why not grapes or oranges or bananas? Or just get a big can of fruit cocktail and pour it all over the pizza?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Pizza is great. Pineapple is great. But the two of them together, they're just not a good match.

And why pineapple? If one is going to put a fruit on a pizza, why not grapes or oranges or bananas? Or just get a big can of fruit cocktail and pour it all over the pizza?

They're basically a hunk of bread smeared with liquefied tomato so fruit is a big part of them.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
They're basically a hunk of bread smeared with liquefied tomato so fruit is a big part of them.

Well, it's a little more than just that.

As for tomato being a fruit, it's both a fruit and a vegetable: Is a Tomato a Fruit or a Vegetable?

Now, nutritionally, the term “fruit” is used to describe sweet and fleshy botanical fruits, and “vegetable” is used to indicate a wide variety of plant parts that are not so high in fructose.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Can't believe actual fully grown human beings fall for such pseudo-scientific poppycock :rolleyes:

The true intellectualist knows the real answer to that question:

picture-36.png
This is an old wives' tale.

The real explanation is that they caught a fatal fungal disease, from the chafing of the skin where the saddles that early man used to ride them were strapped on. This proved highly infectious and spread widely, even infecting freshly laid dinosaur eggs and killing the embryo within.

1036693826_26bd7bdcd2_z.jpg

Erebus

I think it went something like this:

God: Look at what I just made! It's cute, friendly, loyal and will bring happiness wherever it goes. I call it "Dog."

Angel: That's great, sir ... there's just one problem.

God: How dare you! This is my perfect creation!

Angel: Oh no, the dog's great. It's just that it can't possibly survive in a world with so many dinosaurs.

God: ...

Angel: Sir?

God: Nuke the damn lizards!