• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bree

in like manner the Muslims believe, that God's true name is not God but Allah.

the word Allah is the arabic word meaning 'god' Its a noun. Its a describing word, not a proper name.

And according to some sources the origin of the use of Allah can be traced to the earliest Semitic writings in which the word for god was il, el, or eloah... again a noun which describes the position or stature of something.

Some people are called gods... in the bible the angels are called gods and so is Satan the devil. He is called "the god of the system of things'
The creator is also called god... he clarifies that of all gods he is the 'true' God to Jacob when he says
Gen 46:3 He said: “I am the true God, the God of your father.+ Do not be afraid to go down to Egypt, for there I will make you into a great nation

If the word 'god' applied only to the creator and was his actual name, he would not need to clarify who he is. But you can read it in the bible that many things are called 'god' because the word is merely describing the position or stature of something or someone.

Clara Tea

QuestForTruth wrote: "I have proven Dark Matter and Riemann Hypothesis."

https://www.quantamagazine.org/quantum-physicists-attack-the-riemann-hypothesis-20170404/

Dark matter is either gas that doesn't glow or burned out stars. Dark matter is known to exist.

Dark energy - Wikipedia

c999d71ffaa53795ae1593d0a6e7b880.jpg

Mr. Bean wiped a tiny smudge off of the Mona Lisa, and was upset that he ruined it. But, artist that he was, he was able to fix it (picture above). In his mind, nobody will notice it. I wonder how many people claim to have proven things, and in their own mind they believe that they have. Though I am not poking fun of you, I am pointing out that scientists don't claim that they have proven something unless their solutions are peer reviewed and other scientists also believe that they have proven it. Mr. Bean cannot declare that the Mona Lisa is fine. Art experts would have to look at Mr. Bean's artwork and declare that no one could tell the difference.

In debates, my sister was magna cum loudest (never right, but asserted wrongness loudly).

Clara Tea

A hole is a hole, how can it be black or white?

Black hole: Star so massive that even light cannot escape (except, perhaps, for Hawking Radiation). But, I suspect that any matter that escaped will likely be sucked back to the black hole, due to its close proximity. Matter that is sucked into a black hole spins around (we know, because particles that travel faster than light could travel in the same medium, emit Cerenkov radiation, and we observe that coming from the poles of Black holes. Matter funnels through the poles of the black holes, but sometimes the funnel is not big enough to allow all of the matter, in which case, it violently spews in a jet from the poles of the black hole (and we can observe that jet).

Having said this, I'll pick up the black hole and move it (ala Roadrunner cartoon).

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
QuestForTruth wrote: "I have proven Dark Matter and Riemann Hypothesis."

https://www.quantamagazine.org/quantum-physicists-attack-the-riemann-hypothesis-20170404/

Dark matter is either gas that doesn't glow or burned out stars. Dark matter is known to exist.

Dark energy - Wikipedia

c999d71ffaa53795ae1593d0a6e7b880.jpg

Mr. Bean wiped a tiny smudge off of the Mona Lisa, and was upset that he ruined it. But, artist that he was, he was able to fix it (picture above). In his mind, nobody will notice it. I wonder how many people claim to have proven things, and in their own mind they believe that they have. Though I am not poking fun of you, I am pointing out that scientists don't claim that they have proven something unless their solutions are peer reviewed and other scientists also believe that they have proven it. Mr. Bean cannot declare that the Mona Lisa is fine. Art experts would have to look at Mr. Bean's artwork and declare that no one could tell the difference.

In debates, my sister was magna cum loudest (never right, but asserted wrongness loudly).
I have always believed that humility goes a long way. I think our friend is not on this spectrum. :oops:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Status recorded human voices imaged life. Data human experience in recording as sharing of advice.

Status artificial human advice by whole conscious multi experiences.

Selves.
Humans.

Used lots and lots of names billions of times every one life.

Our aware human experience. Just human. Not science. Not a science thesis.

Said in science memory when we died as a human and went to God earths hell it was by fallout satanic attacked with evil spirits present whilst cloud cooling formed angels.

We died as cloud amassing self forming tried to save us. We said we died and became that angel. Meaning our life water oxygen had been taken to form clouds.

Taught clouds as the image owner did not save us.

Taught. Brother satanic scientist sent us to his building of the carpenter tectonic plate consuming. Last.

God earth opened its bowels civilization screaming recorded went to hell.

Real.

So in modern times my holy spiritual brother told him ice the new born of God not clouds saved us. Reborn every end of year.

Pressure changed.
Mass changes.
Cooling balances.
Clouds remassed to own life protection.

Which we have been losing again.

UFO dark space seen instead of cooled gas daylight. Not the same as clear gas at night dark as UFO lights show gases burning.

Told him.

Told him clouds were involved in fallout burning life loss. Said ice changed cloud mass presence as clouds had not saved life.

Which to this day he ignores as advice

Science advice.

understand that when we always see O god or O lord or O anything it is not an exclamation so often but the only way to show the difference between the concepts of those things or the real truth. O god is the O pen of thought we are in as the spirit of gods world of knowledge is that sphere we need to be sheep in first. repent is to re pen and cross out[t] where out is sound as O you cross. god is curved space and the o pen is gods image for us in to have gods curved space then within. we say O god because that is the way we think god is first. then this allows both versions to be separated in bible. O lord is the way we think love is [lord] and stays separate from what love really is.