• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Vestigial Mote

You are not tolerant of a humble theist like me. Please be more tolerant. Please do not report the thread to authorities. Please, please, please. I have added the videos because my friends in Homeland do like my posts if they are with some illustrations. Excuse me for hurting your feelings.
Oh please. I just don't take you seriously. And if you want to be taken seriously, I am telling you what you might do to help yourself. I wouldn't "report" ridiculous crap like yours. Your posts are the equivalent to jokes - the only difference being that YOU think they are serious. Again - only trying to help. If you want to impress your goofy friends by continuing to throw YouTube videos in-between your attempts to sound "oh so special" and "oh so smart" you're entirely free to. I'm not going to stop you! But I will continue to berate you and tell you how ridiculous you seem. You can count on that.

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member
DISCLAIMER:

You are not tolerant of a humble theist like me. Please be more tolerant. Please do not report the thread to authorities. Please, please, please. I have added the videos because my friends in Homeland do like my posts if they are with some illustrations. Excuse me for hurting your feelings.

MY CV:

I am positively different from millions of non-prominent
and unfamiliar journal submitters. I have completed
secondary school with the Gold Medal, Tartu University
with Cum Laude, and I have successfully published in
Physical Review E and European Physical Journal B.
Presented are short clear proofs of
the conjectures from Number Theory, waiting at my home
office to be published by you!

I have proven Dark Matter and Riemann Hypothesis, so excuse my stupidity.

THE NAMES OF GOD:

The God is Holy Name. God has many names, Love, Judge, Goodness, Holiness, Police, School, Knowledge, Path, Truth, etc. All kinds of good notions are God's names. Dear friend, please understand this: all collection of His names from all times and places are His names, which are accessible to humans. God is the name of the most powerful being in the Universe and Heaven. The most important thing for any being is his own name. The most pleasant sound is the sound of your own name. "I will set him on high, because he hath known My name." Psalm 91:14.
God has no mother and father, so we need to give Him a name. Look up, please:

1. Some being is more powerful than some other being.
2. Therefore, there is the most powerful one.
3. I am giving Him the Name: God.
4. Any human in 2021 AD will be dead in 150 years, so he is not the most powerful in 150 years.

WORLD IS LIKE FAIRYTALE:

Secondly, how can there be a real God in the world which is partly illusional? The electron is the wave and the particle at the same moment. That is a logical contradiction. Thus, illusion, Illusion not of human perception, but illusion inside nature. Not inside our brains. It is not a hallucination, it is illusion inside nature. Another illusion is the run of time inside the 4-dimensional Universe, the time can not run if time is just the coordinate of spacetime. My Church disagrees with Realism and Individualism. The Atheists are very rational people but to extremes. There must be room left for a fairytale, because life is one.

WHY THERE IS ATHEISM, IF THERE IS GOD:

There are two options only:
1. God is existent,
2. god is not existent.
Because the basis of a person is god, then there are two gods: Existent Jesus (Alive God), Non-existent satan (dead god).

Being tolerant of someone does not equal accepting anything that person says despite how illogical, obscure, confused or fantastical that is and just because that person saying it wants it to be true and accepted.

I do not accept that you have proven dark matter and the Riemann hypothesis just because you say so, can write the claim out and have it stored on some internet site. I can make the same claims using your methods and that would be no more true than your effort.

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member
I do not believe that you are asking for tolerance. I believe you are asking everyone to accept what you post without question as if it is established fact.

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member
I have very simple reason to be happy:
1. Some being is more powerful than some other being.
2. Therefore, there is the most powerful one.
3. I am giving Him the Name: God.
Based on your syllogism, you could be naming the most powerful extant human to be your God.

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member
Do you see yourself in a Christ-like position and that any opposition to your Word is the result of Evil and not a rational criticism of your ideas, claims and so called logic?

What does tolerance mean to you in this context? Does it mean being allowed to have your say and to respond rationally to criticism of your words or does it mean that everyone accept without question all that you say and heap praise upon you for those words?

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member
God knows Science better than any other being.
It is the only truth of all variety of truths of God (known to Christians), which is obvious even for atheists.
It is my belief that God knows science better than any other being, but I have nothing to show others that my belief is valid.

If this truth is obvious, then how come it cannot be established as fact?

questfortruth

It is my belief that God knows science better than any other being, but I have nothing to show others that my belief is valid.

If this truth is obvious, then how come it cannot be established as fact?
The Atheist knows, that there is the most clever being in all history of the Multiverse.
Same knowledge any theist has.
All people share this thought.
Theists call Him by word God.
Atheists prefer not to call Him by any name.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The Atheist knows, that there is the most clever being in all history of the Multiverse.
Same knowledge any theist has.
All people share this thought.
Theists call Him by word God.
Atheists prefer not to call Him by any name.

Really? Why do you insist on abusing atheist by casting them within your own limited mindset?

It's more like theists know there is no supreme being but cannot hope to cope with life without an imaginary friend to hold their hand. So remain in the delusion to massage their own ego.

Bree

DISCLAIMER:

THE NAMES OF GOD:

The God is Holy Name. God has many names, Love, Judge, Goodness, Holiness, Police, School, Knowledge, Path, Truth, etc. All kinds of good notions are God's names. Dear friend, please understand this: all collection of His names from all times and places are His names, which are accessible to humans. God is the name of the most powerful being in the Universe and Heaven. The most important thing for any being is his own name. The most pleasant sound is the sound of your own name. "I will set him on high, because he hath known My name." Psalm 91:14.
God has no mother and father, so we need to give Him a name. Look up, please:

Hi Questfortruth

Hope you are doing well.

The word 'God' is not a personal name of the creator.
In the bible, we are given the personal name of the creator as YHWH and this name is found in the most ancient texts of the scriptures and its also found on the buildings of many churches around the world.

Watch this youtube video which shows some of the places in the world where the personal name is found

The Sacred Hebrew Name of God in Churches - YouTube

In english the name is Jehovah.

Psalm 83:18
May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah,+
You alone are the Most High over all the earth.
+

Exodus 6:3
And I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as God Almighty,+
but with regard to my name Jehovah+ I did not make myself known to them.

Isaiah 42:8
I am Jehovah. That is my name;
I give my glory to no one else,*
Nor my praise to graven images