• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Defining the Creator is Egotism and Evil Rebellion

Ellen Brown

It is doubtful that any of us have seen the Creator, Hashem, Allah SWT, or any designation we choose for him. It seems completely futile that anyone would think they could in any way define "God". Not attacking anyone, so no getting your panties in a bunch.

The Mormons say he is 'Flesh and Bone'. The Muslims say he is a spirit and has no physical form. Others insist that he is a triune being, and someone else says Jesus is God. All this insisting wears me out and seems ridiculous to me.

For me, I am most familiar with what Christians call the Old Testament when it comes to what is said about God. Generally Christians do not understand that Muslims see it as 'The Book' and to be honored. Sadly, most Muslims don't know that either. I throw my hands up with the realization that until the end of days, none of us are likely to know the Creator, though there are lots of people who insist that they are exclusively guided by God.

satan is exclusively in control of this world. For me, the insistence that the Creator is a certain thing is conclusive evidence of rebellion against God. He will deal with that. Until then, HE has my utter admiration.

Wasp

For me, I am most familiar with what Christians call the Old Testament when it comes to what is said about God. Generally Christians do not understand that Muslims see it as 'The Book' and to be honored. Sadly, most Muslims don't know that either.
What do you mean?

74x12

It is doubtful that any of us have seen the Creator, Hashem, Allah SWT, or any designation we choose for him. It seems completely futile that anyone would think they could in any way define "God". Not attacking anyone, so no getting your panties in a bunch.

The Mormons say he is 'Flesh and Bone'. The Muslims say he is a spirit and has no physical form. Others insist that he is a triune being, and someone else says Jesus is God. All this insisting wears me out and seems ridiculous to me.

For me, I am most familiar with what Christians call the Old Testament when it comes to what is said about God. Generally Christians do not understand that Muslims see it as 'The Book' and to be honored. Sadly, most Muslims don't know that either. I throw my hands up with the realization that until the end of days, none of us are likely to know the Creator, though there are lots of people who insist that they are exclusively guided by God.

satan is exclusively in control of this world. For me, the insistence that the Creator is a certain thing is conclusive evidence of rebellion against God. He will deal with that. Until then, HE has my utter admiration.
You can know God as Jeremiah prophesied in Jeremiah 31:31-34. This is the new Covenant.