• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Define Yourself

Thief

Rogue Theologian
as this a topic of Spirit

give it a go......as if you are allowed only one sentence

if you need a few more....it's ok

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I was thinking one word also: "dahn" which if I recall in Pali is an energy cluster.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
A small finger plugging a very large dam which is a finger dam (meaning it only works if there's a finger kept in it), and if that finger be pulled the dam fails such that the town is destroyed.

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.
Revolting

upload_2021-2-3_11-57-45.jpeg

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
as this a topic of Spirit

give it a go......as if you are allowed only one sentence

if you need a few more....it's ok
Define spirit.
It would be helpful if it was defined in a meaningful useful manner, but what ever definition you give will be all there is to work with.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
As a human I am a collection of mass and cells and funky, whacky stuff; as an individual it's a whacky mess of genes and environment and other factors and stuff, another lost soul swimming in a fish bowl, and missing the starting gun and no one showing me where to run to; also intelligent, artistic, and an über nerd weekend warrior who manages to out nerd Two Ton 21; and also of Irish stock so incredibly stubborn and frequently accused of overthinking things; and I am human, of flesh and blood I'm made, and born to make mistakes.