• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Defender's Guide to Science and Creationism

Fade

The Great Master Bates
Victor said:
For those who lack belief, there would be no difference. For me, it makes the world of difference. One is truth the other one isn't. How I determine which is which is another story.

The Least
~Victor
But a deluded person believes in their delusion. There is no way to be certain that the delusion is truth. Saying that your belief is truth means you no longer have faith in that belief. Having faith means you don't know the truth, it means you believe that it is true...there is a difference.

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
Fade said:
But a deluded person believes in their delusion. There is no way to be certain that the delusion is truth. Saying that your belief is truth means you no longer have faith in that belief. Having faith means you don't know the truth, it means you believe that it is true...there is a difference.
If you follow the link above I may have answered your questions. If not, come back and call me delusional again...

~Victor

Fade

The Great Master Bates
Victor said:
If you follow the link above I may have answered your questions. If not, come back and call me delusional again...

~Victor
LOL, okay easy tiger...I wasn't calling you delusional though I can see why you would think that. Which link are you refering too?