• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Defeated Bolsonaro Flees to Mar A Lago. Supporters Attack Brazilian Congress and Presidential Palace

Shaul

Premium Member
thats a flat out lie, you know full well about the convictions and jail terms of members of the Israeli cabinet, you must think we're stupid or gullible or something
A "member of a cabinet" is not a President nor a Prime Minister. It is a fact that Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva is a convicted felon. It is a fact that Benjamin Netanyahu has never been convicted. Not lies. Truth. As to whether is think someone is stupid or gullible, I plead the Fifth Amendment.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
I've got news for you when a conviction has been overturned on appeal, and annulled you're no longer a convicted felon, duh!!

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
A "member of a cabinet" is not a President nor a Prime Minister. It is a fact that Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva is a convicted felon. It is a fact that Benjamin Netanyahu has never been convicted. Not lies. Truth. As to whether is think someone is stupid or gullible, I plead the Fifth Amendment.
What public and environmental harm are you anticipating from Lula?
Bolsonaro is a known quantity. His harmfulness was and would be sure.

So... Sure harm vs potential harm, which is the better choice?