• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Deep Religious Questions For The Ages

Bird123

But we're made in his image.
Note...
On The Simpsons, he's the only character
with 5 fingers on both hands.

God is a Spiritual Being. Physical toes would serve no purpose. We also are Spiritual beings. We might be trapped in a physical body, however that physical body is not who we really are. Who we really are is in God's image.

We are placed in a physical body because it binds us to the physical laws of this physical universe. This physical universe exists for us. The universe's time-based causal nature is Perfect for learning.

So often mankind paints God as mankind wishes. I think what actually is, serves us all much better. On the other hand, as far as entertainment, it's whatever entertains.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
God is a Spiritual Being. Physical toes would serve no purpose. We also are Spiritual beings. We might be trapped in a physical body, however that physical body is not who we really are. Who we really are is in God's image.

We are placed in a physical body because it binds us to the physical laws of this physical universe. This physical universe exists for us. The universe's time-based causal nature is Perfect for learning.

So often mankind paints God as mankind wishes. I think what actually is, serves us all much better. On the other hand, as far as entertainment, it's whatever entertains.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!
Odd it is that to so many Christians,
God is a bearded white man.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Infinitely often because it grows infinitely fast.
Thank you. You're so intelligent. Are you a saint? One more question, please? What brand of razor does he use? That would be helpful to me because then I could use the same brand, and it would make me feel better. God is so loving, it would be a kind gift to share. don't you think?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
One more question, please? What brand of razor does he use?
You think God would shave himself?
441a37db-a286-47bd-a810-65ebe3682bd1_image_jpeg.jpg

Wirey

Fartist
If the professor was so smart that he could make a radio out of a coconut and a palm frond, why didn't he just build a boat so they could sail off the island?

Sorry, wrong gods.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If the professor was so smart that he could make a radio out of a coconut and a palm frond, why didn't he just build a boat so they could sail off the island?
Little known fact....
Even though he was a nerd, he was still the hottest
man on the island. Mary Ann had no alternative,
so she settled for him. The Professor could never
have boinked such a babe back home. Thus his
island life was the best life he could possibly have.
BTW...
As the 2nd hottest babe on the island, Ginger had
to settle for Gilligan. The Skipper was left to his
own devices.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member

Sorry, wrong gods.
Its kind of like the Brady Bunch question. How did they know that it was much more than a hunch that this group could somehow form a family?