• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dedicated to SCOTUS

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
Mega Drive: Active Denial System

I dedicate this song to any fiery-but-mostly-peaceful protestors who begin rioting over how they feel about the Supreme Court. It’s called “Active Denial System”… which is a non-lethal directed-energy weapon/ heat ray developed by the U.S. military, designed for area denial, perimeter security and crowd control.

Aštra’el

Too bad they didn't use that January 6th. It could have saved lives, damage to property, reputations.
It certainly would have been useful there.

It would have also been very useful throughout 2020 during the fiery-but-mostly-peaceful leftist riots. It would have been useful even yesterday in Phoenix, Arizona, when pro-abortion rioters held lawmakers hostage at the Capitol. That’s my home city.

Viker

Häxan
It certainly would have been useful there.

It would have also been very useful throughout 2020 during the fiery-but-mostly-peaceful leftist riots. It would have been useful even yesterday in Phoenix, Arizona, when pro-abortion rioters held lawmakers hostage at the Capitol. That’s my home city.
Or in Charlottesville. So many applications. It's mind boggling it hasn't been used yet.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Dedicated to SCOTUS. I don't know what happened originally. I probably hit the wrong thing twice, lol.
Done. :) No worries. You can usually report or tag one of us active mods if you need something changed and if we've got a free moment we will.

Aštra’el

Or in Charlottesville. So many applications. It's mind boggling it hasn't been used yet.

Right? It could solve so many of our problems and truly help make America great again. I am glad to see you are on board.

(By the way… my fitness journey practically began with Metallica… it’s basically all that was allowed in the gym when I was in high school, because the “evil Christian” coaches demanded we listen to amazing music.)

Viker

Häxan
Right? It could solve so many of our problems and truly help make America great again. I am glad to see you are on board.

(By the way… my fitness journey practically began with Metallica… it’s basically all that was allowed in the gym when I was in high school, because the “evil Christian” coaches demanded we listen to amazing music.)
We had a Christian teacher at my highschool. Biggest metal fan in a school full of mostly metalheads. He complained that I could wear a Slayer shirt to school..........when he couldn't, lol.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Nothing can save you
Justice is lost, justice is raped, justice is gone
Pulling your strings, justice is done
Seeking no truth, winning is all

Find it so grim, so true, so real

John D. Brey

SCOTUS

I don't know what happened to the title.

Love Metallica, and there's some great music in the thread. But as Marley crooned, I've got to be true to myself, and my politics. So take the chorus in another of my favorite songs as a warning to woke liberals:

John

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
SCOTUS, eh.....Bernard Herrmann had them sussed.
At 1:50 we have the overturning of Roe v Wade.
(The montage is amusing.)

Those Danes do know their Ameristanian movie scores.
And they really capture SCOTUS behavior lately.

I don't know which justice Herrman had in mind for this caricature...

Last edited: