• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Decided not to marry, and going to become a nun

Kori

Dark Valkyrie...what's not to love?
*Dressed as a Priest* My child come to me and confess your sins. Then I will take you under my wing and show you to the path to the Kingdom of Heaven.

Deidre

*Dressed as a Priest* My child come to me and confess your sins. Then I will take you under my wing and show you to the path to the Kingdom of Heaven.
You are very convincing. :eek:

Nope, sorry. Now, if you were Catholic, I may have had that pause. :)

haha Well, I was raised Catholic...I could have had a rash change of heart...and decided to get back to my roots. But, that's a lot of changes to make in one day. lol

I blinked....

I'll take a blink.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
It's been something I've thought about since childhood, have prayed about it lately...and that's my choice. Just sharing with my RF friends. :sunflower: :)
btw.....if you dress as nun....and your gender is contrary?

which restroom would you use?

Deidre

To escape from the police :p
haha that would be a good idea, i guess.

truthfully, most nuns these days, dress in regular street clothes...one might not even know that one is in the midst of nuns. :blush:
although, there are various orders whereby habits and such are still worn. it might be cool to wear a habit.

Kori

Dark Valkyrie...what's not to love?
@Deidre why don't you convert to a branch of Christianity that few have heard of before or once existed but no longer? That would be fun. That would spark some amusing debate and or squabbles.