• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Death Penalty

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
If we see the benefits with death penalty is that as the guilty murderer life is inquired the victim of the crime is released from the tomb and hades or the ocean give the victim life back. We however live in such land that the people execute juctice are criminals without christian morals and christian values and ethics. life for life would give back that victim his life. There are other ways to execute juctice. Forgive the accused and send an apostle to give back the life of the victim.

You seem very confused.
The Death penalty is purely a civil matter It has nothing to do with the possibility of life after death.
If life after death, in heaven, was certain, what harm would killing them be? a victim might even welcome being murdered.

However there are always third parties to consider as well, who have lost loved ones.

I am not confused. I speak with belief in the Lord and lots of life experience. I speak with christian values and ethics. Why you misunderstand intentionally is beyond my knowledge. I speak with a belief in life after this.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I am not confused. I speak with belief in the Lord and lots of life experience. I speak with christian values and ethics. Why you misunderstand intentionally is beyond my knowledge. I speak with a belief in life after this.

So do not speak in riddles. either killing someone matters or it does not.
the same is true of Murder and Execution.
God certainly does not encourage us to kill.

What are you trying to do? what's the meaning with all this? Parahaps you misunderstood me again? Intentionally, on purpose??

pictures oh gehenna - Bing images

That's were the poor souls end up in afterlife. Inquire life for life in agreement with the law of moses will make gehenna give up the victim. that's the best argument supporting death penalty if we side with the pro's. But for your reminder, people in the the death cell are prophesising to athorities from the death cell making me alot of a skeptic around death penalty. I go against.

Last edited:
pictures oh gehenna - Bing images

Thats a soul tornmented in gehenna. Thats something i don't would like to see anyone go through. Not even a murder. I go for mercy, I would forgive the accused and as theologican i would hold my prayers with the victim and their beloved.

Gehenna would be the place were Jews sacrificed their sons and daughters to moloch. And let them pass through fire. The image you saw was a picture of a person who recenetly had pass through fire by devils. Something that is strongly unlawful and punished by Moses. And is encourage to snatch out of fire by the Lord.

For the burning throat that's nothing. For major depression thats nothing, for schizophrenia thats nothing, for anorexia that's nothing. Being there after cyanid injection such as the person above I still go for no. I wouldn't send anyone to hell, not even a murderer.

As a judge i would give the lazy glutton a reality check. And as a christian I would pray that God will sort things out, such as giving back the victim his life, and pardon the murderer and pray for him.

Last edited: