• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

dears! could we reunite again?

islam abduallah

dear Muslims

could we reunite again? a question which hits my heart when i think about it

who looks to Muslims now notice that we are not one umma as we were before, sunni, shia, Sufism, quranism, ... many other sects which divided Muslims to sects and branches but the fact that all of us should have only one path allah had said "And, [moreover], this is My path, which is straight, so follow it; and do not follow [other] ways, for you will be separated from His way. This has He instructed you that you may become righteous" quran (6:153)
and said "Say, "This is my way; I invite to Allah with insight, I and those who follow me. And exalted is Allah ; and I am not of those who associate others with Him." (12:108) so it's only one way and one path while other paths are wrong, but now we don't follow one path we follow many paths, could we reunite to one path
a question will be asked which path we have to follow is it sunni or shia or sufism, or... or...? i'm not posting this thread to say the right path or to raise a debate between the sects followers this will not help us, let's follow the Islam which allah had revealed to the prophet peace to be up on him
i think all of us agreed that quran is the word of god, so let's begin by all of what we agrred with and surly it will guide us to the right path, let's make it individual that everyone is searching by his own way not to raise debate and see what we will find we want to return back as muslim ummah not shia or sunni or... allah had said " [It is] the religion of your father, Abraham. Allah named you "Muslims" this should be our name Muslims
let's try to return back to the right Islam
may Allah guides me and all of you to what he likes

Shia Islam

Quran and Ahlul-Bayt a.s.
Premium Member
The holy quran and the Hadith of the prophet, are full with calls for unity.
Muslims need to invest on studying ways of deepening the Islamic unity.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
dear Muslims

could we reunite again? a question which hits my heart when i think about it

who looks to Muslims now notice that we are not one umma as we were before, sunni, shia, Sufism, quranism, ... many other sects which divided Muslims to sects and branches but the fact that all of us should have only one path allah had said "And, [moreover], this is My path, which is straight, so follow it; and do not follow [other] ways, for you will be separated from His way. This has He instructed you that you may become righteous" quran (6:153)
and said "Say, "This is my way; I invite to Allah with insight, I and those who follow me. And exalted is Allah ; and I am not of those who associate others with Him." (12:108) so it's only one way and one path while other paths are wrong, but now we don't follow one path we follow many paths, could we reunite to one path
a question will be asked which path we have to follow is it sunni or shia or sufism, or... or...? i'm not posting this thread to say the right path or to raise a debate between the sects followers this will not help us, let's follow the Islam which allah had revealed to the prophet peace to be up on him
i think all of us agreed that quran is the word of god, so let's begin by all of what we agrred with and surly it will guide us to the right path, let's make it individual that everyone is searching by his own way not to raise debate and see what we will find we want to return back as muslim ummah not shia or sunni or... allah had said " [It is] the religion of your father, Abraham. Allah named you "Muslims" this should be our name Muslims
let's try to return back to the right Islam
may Allah guides me and all of you to what he likes

Any suggestions for how you and me as individuals could help to achieve unity?

Union

01 Muslim nation can be united only with the power of 01-

01GOD, ALLAH
01prophet, Muhammad
01book , Al-Qur'an

Anything else we add , we have gone in chess board .

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Maybe you didn't get my question. What is my role as an individual to restore unity?

muslim-

Unite upon what? Upon Islam? Or just the label Islam? So many get caught up in labels.

You can call yourself Muslim but really be nation of Islam.. or one of these guys who celebrated the death of the mother of believers Aisha raa, but who cares about labels? Unite upon Islam, yes. Behind a label but having fundementally different beliefs? No.

muslim-

Fundemental differences in beliefs.

[youtube]K6GXrd8BMcc[/youtube]
IRANIAN SUNNI scholar explains: Who are the REAL Gods of the Shia? - YouTube

Fundemental differences in practices.

[youtube]-Z5uZVjfWzo[/youtube]
Shia celebration of death of Aisha (raa) , cake and balloons -- psychotic hatred - YouTube

[youtube]P-jsrfCjkzg[/youtube]
Shia worship of the grave of Al Hussain, is this Islam? Monotheism, or Tawheed - YouTube

And also fundemental beliefs even towards the Qur'aan. (second half of video)

[youtube]OvRuzP4jM0c[/youtube]
What Shia's say about the Quran - YouTube

Clearly, there can be no unity when beliefs and practices are this different. Sharing the label "Muslim" doesnt mean that some sects have pretty much a different religion of their own.

elmarna

To be united in belief is understood.
To support the truths a greatness not to be denied.
To realize we do not percieve it all the same sadness.
Can we all get along? Yes if it is agreed that the first 3 are embraced.
Yes let us come together on a straight path that considers Allah's greatness and considers why we chose the straight path!

islam abduallah

Any suggestions for how you and me as individuals could help to achieve unity?

honestly i don't have a clear idea about how to achieve that, for long time i though that debates are the solution for achieving that but now i believe it's not

i think it needs us to be honest with ourselves, to read the quran in a neutral way regardless what we are following now and what our parents followed and if we find the truth in any other sect we have to follow it, if we did that perfectly maybe we could reunite again and return back to be Muslims only without any other words
do you have some thoughts about that?

islam abduallah

The holy quran and the Hadith of the prophet, are full with calls for unity.
Muslims need to invest on studying ways of deepening the Islamic unity.

Quran yes, but how we could use hadith to achieve that??, quranism doesn't believe in hadith at all, shiaa don't believe in sunni hadith like sahih bukhary and sahih muslim, sunni don't believe in shiaa hadith like alkafi
so, it's difficult to do use hadith

islam abduallah

Unite upon what? Upon Islam? Or just the label Islam? So many get caught up in labels.

You can call yourself Muslim but really be nation of Islam.. or one of these guys who celebrated the death of the mother of believers Aisha raa, but who cares about labels? Unite upon Islam, yes. Behind a label but having fundementally different beliefs? No.

my dear, surly i disagree about any insults for our mother Aisha raa or any other companion raa and i hate that attitude from who is doing that, because they are the people who carry the flag of islam while no body accept to carry it and they deliver it to us and any insult to them consider insult to islam, they are who spread the islam and who learnt us everything about islam,
and that's one of the reason that i asked all muslims here to reunite and to wake up from the being in different ways, allah said "Indeed, those who have divided their religion and become sects - you, [O Muhammad], are not [associated] with them in anything" 6:159

here allah dis commend the sects and so he asked to reunite in one believe which is Islam that Muhamed peace upon him came with
my message to all of us, show your sect's believe on quran is it matched to quran texts or it's against it, if it's matched with it so it's true otherwise you have to change it
for example did the quran insult Aisha or any other companion? if the answer is no, so the people who is doing that they have to think about that carefully
do you agree with me on that
does any other body disagree with that?

islam abduallah

To be united in belief is understood.
To support the truths a greatness not to be denied.
To realize we do not percieve it all the same sadness.
Can we all get along? Yes if it is agreed that the first 3 are embraced.
Yes let us come together on a straight path that considers Allah's greatness and considers why we chose the straight path!

i hope it could be simple like that but unfortuantly it's more difficult than that, muslims are different due to some other things

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
honestly i don't have a clear idea about how to achieve that, for long time i though that debates are the solution for achieving that but now i believe it's not

i think it needs us to be honest with ourselves, to read the quran in a neutral way regardless what we are following now and what our parents followed and if we find the truth in any other sect we have to follow it, if we did that perfectly maybe we could reunite again and return back to be Muslims only without any other words
do you have some thoughts about that?

How about achieving unity with our neighbours first? with the Muslims who may not be from our race, culture, etc.

Union

Sunni-Shia-Ibadi.png

If you can unite Shia <9%> and Sunni <90%> together , then job is done . But how to do it . Yes, the only way to achieve it , with the rope of ALLAH , swt -

[003:103] And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah (i.e. this Quran), and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allahs Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren (in Islamic Faith), and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.,) clear to you, that you may be guided.

muslim-

my dear, surly i disagree about any insults for our mother Aisha raa or any other companion raa and i hate that attitude from who is doing that, because they are the people who carry the flag of islam while no body accept to carry it and they deliver it to us and any insult to them consider insult to islam, they are who spread the islam and who learnt us everything about islam,
and that's one of the reason that i asked all muslims here to reunite and to wake up from the being in different ways, allah said "Indeed, those who have divided their religion and become sects - you, [O Muhammad], are not [associated] with them in anything" 6:159

here allah dis commend the sects and so he asked to reunite in one believe which is Islam that Muhamed peace upon him came with
my message to all of us, show your sect's believe on quran is it matched to quran texts or it's against it, if it's matched with it so it's true otherwise you have to change it
for example did the quran insult Aisha or any other companion? if the answer is no, so the people who is doing that they have to think about that carefully
do you agree with me on that
does any other body disagree with that?

Yes.

Also, its not just cursing. Also grave worship and things in this video should not exist at all. Sadly, it exists among the closest to Khamen'i, and in public. Look how the whole Fatihah was considered about Fatima and others!

So yes, unity must be done upon the straight path, Qur'aan, and authentic Sunnah. Far from collectors of Khums money.

islam abduallah

Sunni-Shia-Ibadi.png

If you can unite Shia <9%> and Sunni <90%> together , then job is done . But how to do it . Yes, the only way to achieve it , with the rope of ALLAH , swt -

[003:103] And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah (i.e. this Quran), and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allahs Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren (in Islamic Faith), and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.,) clear to you, that you may be guided.

i hope we could do anything for that

islam abduallah

How about achieving unity with our neighbours first? with the Muslims who may not be from our race, culture, etc.

it would be great if you know some away of the right path but indeed i don't know anyone out of my race, all the people around me has the same believe of mine

Shia Islam

Premium Member
Fundemental differences in beliefs.

Again you always quote people rejected by Shia and claim that they represent Shia Islam.

Prominent Shia Scholars have rejected the approach of this young man (Yasser Al Habib), and issued fatwas against anyone insulting the symbols of sunni Muslims.

Also keep in mind that the sunni books are full of what may be considered as insults to these symbols.

On the other hand, you are quoting non-sunnis and claiming that they are Sunnis...They are Nasibis and not sunnis.

They unity of Muslims have succeeded in many places.
For instance, regardless of whether they are politically correct or not, Hizbollah, Hamas, Iran, and many factions of Muslim brotherhood worldwide are very united.

Last edited:

muslim-

Again you always quote people rejected by Shia and claim that they represent Shia Islam.

Prominent Shia Scholars have rejected the approach of this young man (Yasser Al Habib), and issued fatwas against anyone insulting the symbols of sunni Muslims.

Also keep in mind that the sunni books are full of what may be considered as insults to these symbols.

On the other hand, you are quoting non-sunnis and claiming that they are Sunnis...They are Nasibis and not sunnis.

They unity of Muslims have succeeded in many places.
For instance, regardless of whether they are politically correct or not, Hizbollah, Hamas, Iran, and many factions of Muslim brotherhood worldwide are very united.

First of all its not just Yasir Al Habib. Its just that Yasir didnt submit to Iranian authorities and play their taqiyya politics. But theres many, many others. In Iran the cursing supplication is carved on the door of a "mosque" built over the grave of a non Muslim who killed Umar raa! So its not secret.

Also, in Tehran, Iran, theres not a single Sunni mosque. Sunnis were forbidden to celebrate their own Eid even! Yet they build a "mosque" over the grave of a non Muslim "Abu Lulu'ah Al Majoosi" in Iran, and refuse to remove it.

They also support criminals like Bashar Al Assad, whos soldiers force people to say "No God but Bashar" , against Sunnis! What unity is this. Also Hizbullah clearly killed Al Hariri. Their talk about unity is all propaganda, so that they can gain political control over Sunnis which they cant gain when rejected.

Also, here is someone very close to the real leader of Iran, the so-called deputy of the hidden Mahdi, does anyone condemn him? No, this is all said in public, so its a major differnce as well between Sunnis and Shias.

As for who Sunnis are, this is certainly not a matter Shias can decide for us, as they reject Sunni Islam to begin with, so who are they to say whos the "real" Sunnis?

As for Nasibis, you cant even give the definition of it, because it has become nothing more than a derogatory term used against anyone who strongly rejects Shiasm.

Finally, heres Irans president Khatami, mocking Fatima raa, Hasan, and Hussain!

[youtube]RQcJHHpIyO0[/youtube]
Iranian Shia president Khatami mocks Fatima Al Zahra (raa) as Shia Imams laugh-- ironic! - YouTube

Shia Islam

Premium Member

I am here not to defend Iran or any other political system. Although I know that the small sunni minority in Iran played a big role in the victory of the Islamic Revolution, and their role there is greatly bigger than there percentage. The Anti-Iranian propaganda have tried to use this card of claining that there is a discrimination against sunnis in Iran, but they have failed. Many high officials in Iran are sunnis.

It's not secret that Shia and Sunnis have different views regarding many Islamic figures, including AbuBakr, Ummar, and Othman. However, what unites muslims are greater than this, they have one God, prophet, quran, Kaaba...etc.

As for Taqiyya, it's an islamic concept that has been explained before in this forum.

finally the concept of Nassibis, is an original Islamic concept that has been explained by the prophet (s), and Sunnis have dissociated themselves from the Nassibis.

Yes, nowadays, due to the Money of Oil, Nassibis succeeded in infiltrating into some Sunni groups.

Finally, again, reading the themes of your writings, it's very probable that you are a Nasibi. May Allah guide you if you deserve.