• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dear theist, what ever your theology is, is God all loving?

firedragon

Veteran Member
It asks, is God All-Loving?

The context for that question is in the OP Daniel. I am not asking for philosophical arguments or opinions about the heading of the topic. I mean you are more than welcome to state your philosophy, I'm just reiterating the OP since you addressed me.

Truth in love

Which verse? What's the scripture? Direct unambiguous verses?

This will be a good exercise. This is the ideal platform to ask such a question and understand where in what scripture it directly says with no hanky panky that God is all loving.

I ask this because this "All Loving" thing is repeatedly said by very many people from most theologies with a super big God like the so called Abrahamic faiths. No disrespect intended. This truth bearer kind of statement should typically be analytical, not preached. As in a verse says that "If you sin and don't repent God still loves you" He will always love you no matter what. You will never be in hell, you will never suffer consequences to your sins. repent or not you are still taken care of. That type of statement shows God is all loving as an example. Will really appreciate scriptural quotes without contradiction. ;)

thank you in advance.
Loving all people? Yes
Loving all behaviors? No

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Do human theists think about when earth wasn't rock?

Yes.

So didn't humans have to argue the God that loves us is where we stand on the rock?

Yes.

We're all humans?

Yes.

Born by the sin of the first two humans existing position sex. Nature garden present...human?

Yes.

Human theism begins where?

Only exactly in that position. Can't move past natural human placement.

Okay. So humans not thinking from that position destroy life then,?

Yes.

As they don't believe in keeping the mass presence natural God as rock.

How do you know?

Law said two human adults same parents by type was for everyone. Humans heritage natural.

They had sex. Babies holy.

Okay.

Why is the topic science of God just about one holy baby a man son?

As I'm the scientific human theist telling myself how wrong I am. Human man.

That advice said abomination of life introduced human criminal behaviours. Sexual behaviour changed. Loss of parent self identity was by gods stoning of dna biology life?

Yes. Exact reason taught.

Science changed stable held fixed biology microbes live in oxygenated water only heavens. The exact stable position says it should never change its fixed.

They made stone gases alight above from sun fuel fall burn humanity animals ....garden burst combusted. Burnt us to death?

Yes. Exact.

As it came into our water. As ice had kept gases cooled above melted in nuclear sciences.

Saviour body sacrificed removed was life's ice support.

Exactly told.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Do human theists think about when earth wasn't rock?

Yes.

So didn't humans have to argue the God that loves us is where we stand on the rock?

Yes.

We're all humans?

Yes.

Born by the sin of the first two humans existing position sex. Nature garden present...human?

Yes.

Human theism begins where?

Only exactly in that position. Can't move past natural human placement.

Okay. So humans not thinking from that position destroy life then,?

Yes.

As they don't believe in keeping the mass presence natural God as rock.

How do you know?

Law said two human adults same parents by type was for everyone. Humans heritage natural.

They had sex. Babies holy.

Okay.

Why is the topic science of God just about one holy baby a man son?

As I'm the scientific human theist telling myself how wrong I am. Human man.

That advice said abomination of life introduced human criminal behaviours. Sexual behaviour changed. Loss of parent self identity was by gods stoning of dna biology life?

Yes. Exact reason taught.

Science changed stable held fixed biology microbes live in oxygenated water only heavens. The exact stable position says it should never change its fixed.

They made stone gases alight above from sun fuel fall burn humanity animals ....garden burst combusted. Burnt us to death?

Yes. Exact.

As it came into our water. As ice had kept gases cooled above melted in nuclear sciences.

Saviour body sacrificed removed was life's ice support.

Exactly told.

Which scripture is that?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Which scripture is that?
The scripture satanic scientists try to copy. Yet you can't copy what already was caused by God heavens breaking law one as every first position....a green gas is green..a red gas is red...a yellow gas is yellow etc.

I look at stars not owner of a light atmosphere...see all the pretty colours in burning mass.

firedragon

Veteran Member
The scripture satanic scientists try to copy. Yet you can't copy what already was caused by God heavens breaking law one as every first position....a green gas is green..a red gas is red...a yellow gas is yellow etc.

I look at stars not owner of a light atmosphere...see all the pretty colours in burning mass.

K

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Which verse? What's the scripture? Direct unambiguous verses

@firedragon
I stick to the Scriptures Sai Baba has given, and what He said in discourses
So
I can do better than a direct quote...Sathya Sai Baba explicitly says "Love is God" (at 03:35), an even more strong statement than "God is all loving" IMO, in below video (which is all about Love). Sathya Sai Baba also declares in this video that Jesus and Muhammad are full of Love.

To start on exact timeframe click on this link (03:37 "Love is God")

Last edited:

RestlessSoul

If you read the whole passage I referenced, including John 13:31-32 , I’d say it was implicit

In addition, I offer 1 John 4:7-10

firedragon

Veteran Member

@firedragon
I stick to the Scriptures Sai Baba has given, and what He said in discourses
So
I can do better than a direct quote...Sathya Sai Baba explicitly says "Love is God" (at 03:35), an even more strong statement than "God is all loving" IMO, in below video (which is all about Love). Sathya Sai Baba also declares in this video that Jesus and Muhammad are full of Love.

To start on exact timeframe click on this link (03:37 "Love is God")

Hmm. Love is God. Haha. IF you have a video of who you consider is God or prophet, you don't need scripture. I get the direct authenticity of that. :)

But I don't understand the language. I can only hear it from an English point of view. As you know, in English when one says "love is God" it could be one of many explanations of what love is. There was an old cartoon strip called "Love is", and many advertising campaigns were taking that as inspiration. Even for milk powder ads. Generally that is called an anarthrous where the subject and predicate nominative are not interchangeable.

But I am thinking in this language it must be. Interesting. Thanks for that.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Hmm. Love is God. Haha. IF you have a video of who you consider is God or prophet, you don't need scripture. I get the direct authenticity of that. :)

But I don't understand the language. I can only hear it from an English point of view. As you know, in English when one says "love is God" it could be one of many explanations of what love is. There was an old cartoon strip called "Love is", and many advertising campaigns were taking that as inspiration. Even for milk powder ads. Generally that is called an anarthrous where the subject and predicate nominative are not interchangeable.

Are you implying you're going to change milk powder?

firedragon

Veteran Member
Are you implying you're going to change milk powder?

I have changed milk powder many times. Sometimes based on the need. For coffee the milk I choose is think. For some types of tea the milk should be thin, and for some it should be more creamy if you use whitener. Maybe last year I had two different types of milk powder. But when I was young my normal choice was a creamy whitener. Since I don't use milk powder for plain milk, the choice is always based on what I am whitening. Plain milk is always as fresh as possible so no powdered stuff.

Curious why you would ask. I can give you my brands if necessary. No problem.

stvdv

Hmm. Love is God. Haha. IF you have a video of who you consider is God or prophet.
To avoid confusion/misinterpretation in others (I know that you know that God is beyond words and one "can't" say "God = this or that")

Sai Baba has clearly said:
"If I say 'I am God' then I refer to Atma, not to the body you see here walking".

Last edited:

stvdv

Yes, I need the translation to English also.
Sai Baba is talking here about "Prema" (03:38 He uses Prema) the Sanskrit word

By Prema or Love is meant Love which is unsullied, unselfish, devoid of impurity and continuous (click this link: Prema Vahini)

Your question was "is God all loving"
Above definition of Prema (Love) clearly states that Love is only Prema IF it is continuous, hence "all Loving" is indeed an attribute of God

Here is a link to "Prema Vahini", the book written by Sai Baba about Prema (Love)
VAHINI.ORG: DOWNLOADS-PREMA
@stvdvRF

firedragon

Veteran Member
To avoid confusion/misinterpretation in others (I know that you know that God is beyond words and one "can't" say "God = this or that")

Sai Baba has clearly said:
"If I say 'I am God' then I refer to Atma, not to the body you see here walking".

Okay Okay. I have no expertise in the theology brother. So thanks for the enlightenment.

firedragon

Veteran Member

By Prema or Love is meant Love which is unsullied, unselfish, devoid of impurity and continuous (click this link: Prema Vahini)

Above definition of Prema (Love) clearly states that Love is only Prema IF it is continuous, hence "all Loving" is indeed an attribute of God

Here is a link to "Prema Vahini", the book written by Sai Baba about Prema (Love)
@stvdvRF

Isn't prema vahini, the vehicle or transportation method of love?

stvdv

Isn't prema vahini, the vehicle or transportation method of love?
prema vahini = "The Stream of Divine Love"
This is one book in the series of Vahinis that Sai Baba wrote

So, yes you could say that maybe.
This Vahini explains all about Love, so it can be seen as a vehicle or transportation method of Love. Of course, like God, also Divine Love can't be boxed by words, as it transcends the worldly limitations

Vahini itself has different meanings in different languages:
Vahini, Vāhinī: 14 definitions
Vāhinī (वाहिनी) refers to the “streams (of knowledge)”

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member

@stvdvRF
Love. Love.

Unsullied. No association as thought is using other references against it.
Unselfish. Same terms.
Impurity no meaning whatsoever.

Love you can't sully.
Love was never being selfish yet a selfish human still loves.
Purity is not love as you cannot define it. As there is no clause.

A pure substance is natural.

Term a human thinks.

Type of chemical brain condition defines if senses sensing are balanced.

A balanced human has natural interactive human relationships. Without defining I'm more loving. Self definition. If you feel loving it causes mutual and then a higher considerate human response.

As the other human is instantly identified by behaviour mannerisms if they too are loving or not. And it doesn't make them less than you.

So you simply don't self deitise.

Instead if you are choosing to assist a human and it's kind ness. As it's needed.

To love is natural. It's humans who don't love that claim loving humans special. Instead of seeing they have been hurt themselves.

When I was hurt I wasn't loving as I endured change and inherited an inability to support my owned feelings.

Only a non loving human would attack experiment on a human brain and accuse it of being evil. Sick humans can't defend their bio Inheritance.

Scientists saw sick hurt human body brains not loving and were already advised.

They wanted to copy the idea of against love themselves with machines used....when their identification a machines conditions already owned the terms.

Machine scientist looking for love as they claim love is God a power for a resource. Total intention to destroy our human ability to be loving as it's not a resource as God isn't love.

Theism. Be exact in your human used expressions as human scientists are willing to destroy human life.

Don't just argue for a belief.

God was a scientific human term for the purest highest substances above and below. That kept life safe. Humans love.

The creator that had released origin into its destruction then evolution is loving. A memory. What it caused was destruction...was never loving.

If a human can't think in definitive historic terms then don't theorise.

stvdv