• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dear Doctor Ruth:

Jonathan Bailey

Homosexually, bisexually, heterosexually and asexually speaking:

Nobody should be made to feel ashamed or

afraid on account of his or her sexual orientation.

F_GGOT, HOMOSEXUAL, GAY, QUEER, LEZ, FLAMING QUEEN and FAIRY should never be used as hate, insult or disapproval terms. Not ever!

My heart and soul will rejoice the day two boys or two girls can go to a high school function in a public school together openly holding hands, embracing or kissing.

The sexual revolution came in the 1960's. I was born in the 1960's. The sexual revolution left same-sex-oriented people behind in the dust like a missed Greyhound bus.

I was not allowed to love boys freely in the late 1970's while I went to high school out of fear of getting called names or beat up. Gay jokes were told by teachers.

We should never feel afraid for our lives or physical well-being on account of the person of whatever sex we love.

I was pressured to "like girls".
Forced heterosexuality should also stop once and forever.

Sincerely,
Jonathan Bailey

Last edited:

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
upload_2019-11-18_8-57-15.gif

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Homosexually, bisexually, heterosexually and asexually speaking:

Nobody should be made to feel ashamed or

afraid on account of his or her sexual orientation.

F_GGOT, HOMOSEXUAL, GAY, QUEER, LEZ, FLAMING QUEEN and FAIRY should never be used as hate, insult or disapproval terms. Not ever!

My heart and soul will rejoice the day two boys or two girls can go to a high school function in a public school together openly holding hands, embracing or kissing.

The sexual revolution came in the 1960's. I was born in the 1960's. The sexual revolution left same-sex-oriented people behind in the dust like a missed Greyhound bus.

I was not allowed to love boys freely in the late 1970's while I went to high school out of fear of getting called names or beat up. Gay jokes were told by teachers.

We should never feel afraid for our lives or physical well-being on account of the person of whatever sex we love.

I was pressured to "like girls".
Forced heterosexuality should also stop once and forever.

Sincerely,
Jonathan Bailey
One obstacle is the way that people like everything to change with the pull of a single level or action. We see something and hope its the lever to fix the world. If we can just find the right lever, then yay. Then we can sit back and enjoy the results of our effort. If that doesn't work then we slump into a pile of dismay. That is why the wrong people can get into political positions. They present themselves as general solutions to all problems, but nobody is. Nobody is that lever.

Jonathan Bailey

One obstacle is the way that people like everything to change with the pull of a single level or action. We see something and hope its the lever to fix the world. If we can just find the right lever, then yay. Then we can sit back and enjoy the results of our effort. If that doesn't work then we slump into a pile of dismay. That is why the wrong people can get into political positions. They present themselves as general solutions to all problems, but nobody is. Nobody is that lever.

No, no one person alone is a magic lever to a perfect world. If God exists, not even He is a lever for HUMANS to grab to "make all things right with us" though the Christian Right would try to have us believe that were so.

Why are there various sexual orientations? What drives our attraction toward a particular sex or sexes? It's entirely due to the fickle ways of Mother Nature. Some people naturally like chocolate milkshakes, others vanilla, and yet others, strawberry. Diversity is her way.

Last edited: