• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Deaf Rapper

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I just found this artist yesterday and im liking his work. Here is a video explaining a bit of his work:
I know some people will say he actually can't rap cuz he uses a visual language but this ignores the fact signing a song and signing in everyday language are both two different things. If you look up songs where folk sign it you'll notice it takes real skill to portray the music in a visual medium. Especially to keep up the beat if you can't hear it. It's not the same as day to day signing. Its very expressive even more so then normal signing which is expressive in of itself. It's art. Also he comes up with the lyrics himself. I don't know if he comes up with the beats himself but either way I like the music him and his bandmates have created

Last edited: