• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Day of the Judgement- help please

MissTopSecret

hey everyone ;)
i would be grateful if anyone will be able to explain me how will everything look after we die (in islam)...
1) - according to what i heard people will not go to hell or paradise straight after they die, but they'll have to wait for the Day of Judgement when the God will decide if we deserve a reward or a punishment.. we might wait buried with our bodies for thousands of years as noone knows when the day will come? ...it means that none of people who are already dead is already in the paradise or heaven??
is that right? plz correct me if im wrong !!!

2) - let's imagine that you have family, wife now, you love them and etc and you all die... will you see them (if you are in heaven) after the Day of Judgement?? or you will all have fun with 'hourias' and the previous life will not matter at all??
i know that my questions might seem strange, but i believe that if i have my husband and people who i love i wish to be with them after we will die :(....

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
hey everyone ;)
i would be grateful if anyone will be able to explain me how will everything look after we die (in islam)...

1) - according to what i heard people will not go to hell or paradise straight after they die, but they'll have to wait for the Day of Judgement when the God will decide if we deserve a reward or a punishment.. we might wait buried with our bodies for thousands of years as noone knows when the day will come? ...it means that none of people who are already dead is already in the paradise or heaven??
is that right? plz correct me if im wrong !!!

the following link answeres your question
Islam Question and Answer - Have some people already been brought to account and admitted to Paradise or Hell?

2) - let's imagine that you have family, wife now, you love them and etc and you all die... will you see them (if you are in heaven) after the Day of Judgement?? or you will all have fun with 'hourias' and the previous life will not matter at all??
i know that my questions might seem strange, but i believe that if i have my husband and people who i love i wish to be with them after we will die :(....

if a married couple die and both enter paradise they will be together in paradise. if a woman has had more than one husband then she will be in paradise with the one that treated her better.

if one partner goes to hell and the other in paradise then the one in paradise will want to see the one in hell, but as it is shown in one hadith regarding Abraham (peace be upon him) and his Father who will be in hell, Allah will turn Abrahams Father into an animal (in the hadith it is stated that he will be turned into a hiena) so that Abraham stops thinking about his father.

i hope my answer is clear, Allah knows best

MissTopSecret

thank you so much for ur reply;)
i was really confused by dirrent ideas about this subject, but yes you made it much clearer for me indeed ;)

JAZAKALLAH khair, its not strange question If you want to clarify any thing regarding Islam it is good to clear your question, rather then staying as an illiterate person and doing wrong things all over your life.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
if one partner goes to hell and the other in paradise then the one in paradise will want to see the one in hell, but as it is shown in one hadith regarding Abraham (peace be upon him) and his Father who will be in hell, Allah will turn Abrahams Father into an animal (in the hadith it is stated that he will be turned into a hiena) so that Abraham stops thinking about his father.

i hope my answer is clear, Allah knows best

May I ask, why would a person stop thinking about their loved-one if they were turned into an animal? Would that not also be cause for concern and sadness?

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
nice question Madhuri.But it will less the sorrow i guess then seeing your dad being dragged to hell.

Thank you :)

I assume the animal will then have to eventually die and then neither go to hell or heaven?
What is the point then of making him an animal. Why not just eliminate the soul instead of first making it an animal?

The reason I ask is because hell (from what has been explained to me) is a place where not only do you suffer beyond what any of us can imagine, but that you learn some lessons. Being turned into an animal would surely not teach the person any of those lessons.

actually,the reason is not a little pain for Prophet Ibrahim,but Allah want the severest punishment for the idolaters.If the animal will be transformed in a person,i do not know.but he will get punishment.

noh950

Noh

please give us the reference, because I never heard this saying before.