• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dave Prowse (Darth Vader) dies age 85

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Just read that the UK government tried to get him off the first star wars giving the reason that an evil character could impact on his green cross code ads.

They obviously failed

Eyes to See

I remember hearing diaolgue from the Darth Vader in the custom in one of the featerattes to the oringal movie. He
Just read that the UK government tried to get him off the first star wars giving the reason that an evil character could impact on his green cross code ads.

They obviously failed

I remember hearing the actor that was in the custom for Darth Vader and thinking his accent sounded British. Did a YouTube search and found the clip I heard him on too:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I remember hearing diaolgue from the Darth Vader in the custom in one of the featerattes to the oringal movie. He

I remember hearing the actor that was in the custom for Darth Vader and thinking his accent sounded British. Did a YouTube search and found the clip I heard him on too:

The real, unmuffled, undubbed voice

exchemist

Veteran Member

|n American films, the baddie always has a British accent. It's just one of their conventions.:D

HonestJoe

They obviously failed
They missed a chance to buy in to it.

Little kid about to run in to traffic is suddenly force-choked back; "I find you lack of looking both ways before crossing disturbing."

exchemist

Veteran Member
They missed a chance to buy in to it.

Little kid about to run in to traffic is suddenly force-choked back; "I find you lack of looking both ways before crossing disturbing."
Well since nobody had any idea who the F was inside the Darth Vader costume, and since it wasn't even his voice, I can't see any issue really. A bit like saying some who "played" a dalek would be typecast forever. :rolleyes: