• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dave Chappelle back at it.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Dave's new Netflix special "Sticks & Stones"

You might want to skip if you're sensitive about race, sexual orientation, sex, drugs pedophilia, etc etc etc.

But if you think that p00p is funny as heck like me.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

dfnj

Dave's new Netflix special "Sticks & Stones"

You might want to skip if you're sensitive about race, sexual orientation, sex, drugs pedophilia, etc etc etc.

But if you think that p00p is funny as heck like me.

Enjoy!

One of the greatest comedy bits ever:

Part II:

Just pure genius! A black white supremacist. Too funny!!

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
One of the greatest comedy bits ever; Just pure genius! A black white supremacist. Too funny!!

Chappelle just gets it. He makes fun of everyone including himself. That's the way comedy should be.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Loved his show back in the day. A little surprised that you like him, though. I can't see a lot of his material resonating with conservatives.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Loved his show back in the day. A little surprised that you like him, though. I can't see a lot of his material resonating with conservatives.

You seem to think that "conservatives" have a cookie cutter mindset. Try looking at others as people instead of titles. I thought Dave was a comedic genius, and his own worse enemy. Glad to see him back.

MikeDwight

He quit because somebody started laughing all racist? Like he was actually setting back race relations? And he has the Blackest N rappers on the ends of his shows I'd never have noticed.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
One of the greatest comedy bits ever:

Part II:

Just pure genius! A black white supremacist. Too funny!!
We'll see how long your videos last on RF.
I tried posting one for The Boondocks, but
it was poofed in short order.