• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Daughter's First Promotion

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Okay, more of a member's daughter announcement, but my daughter, who started in an entry level position at a major retailer only five months ago, has just been promoted to claims.

So she moves from a part time position with different shifts into a full time position with regular hours and a 13.6% pay raise.

Salix,
Proud dad

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Okay, more of a member's daughter announcement, but my daughter, who started in an entry level position at a major retailer only five months ago, has just been promoted to claims.

So she moves from a part time position with different shifts into a full time position with regular hours and a 13.6% pay raise.

Salix,
Proud dad
That's the way to do it.
My own daughter got a promotion, but one which will
mean no more overtime pay, & a likely reduction.

Treks

Congratulations to you both :)

Wait, that sounds like you just got married. Um... congratulations to her, and a pat on the back for you, Salix :D