• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dating

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
That's a good idea. I don't mind getting a gift but I'm not giving anyone my money anymore, nope. Lol. I mean, if they needed help and I knew they were trustworthy because I've needed help, too. But that's it and for friends. I'm going to try to stick to that because I am bad at being taken advantage of.
One man I met on Zoosk wanted to send me a gift and I told him no. I did not want a gift and I did not want to give him my address. I get all my mail at my PO box, so he would not have my home address, but he would have my full name. I later found out he was a con man so I am glad I never gave him my name or address. He texted me after that asking for my home address and it kind of frightened me so I cut him off. He never actually asked me for money but all the warning signs were there. When I first went on the dating sites I did not know what those warning signs were but now I know them only too well!