• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dating ,romance and sexism and men journal

Riders

Well I have had problems with walking. But I'm starting to walk around again and pushing through the pain. J don't want to go to an assisted living place unless I have to. But if I have to I will. I WAS JUST in one 7 years ago. I stayed 3 months. I like playing games activities and arts and crafts and music. So it wasn't that bad.

Right now I am doing a needlepoint project

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Well I have had problems with walking. But I'm starting to walk around again and pushing through the pain. J don't want to go to an assisted living place unless I have to. But if I have to I will. I WAS JUST in one 7 years ago. I stayed 3 months. I like playing games activities and arts and crafts and music. So it wasn't that bad.

Right now I am doing a needlepoint project
What are you working on?

Riders

So I weighed. I only got it to stay still at 250 for a second so I'm not sure it's right. I m gonna weight again next week. If it's right that's 20 pounds weightloss.

I hope it's right.I was sick at my stomach because I abused pain relievers.So I didn't eat much last month.My sister said I was losing too much weight and took my cbd away from me.

So anyways I am walking around better and I took a walk around my apartment.

Riders

So I can't get out now to go to church I am still learning walk. My legs did weaken a few months ago.I am hoping by getting up and walking I can wormy way up to getting out of here.I use to miss work bad these days if I could just get out to go to church I'd be happy.I could be social.

I still have not decided between Roman Catholic and Lutheran

Riders

Well I did not get foodstamps this month.medicaid told me it's because I ran out of them they expired.

I must have missed it when the letter came tome telling me about it.
Anyhow I thought I might try some appointment setting at- home if I can do it.
We will see.

Riders

Anyone here watch The Preachers Daughters?It's a Christian reality show a bit silly but I'm watching it.

Riders

Well I dreamed I was dying today. , There was a bright light so bright. It was warm and inviting. Therer were big golden statues of animals. It looked like Egypt. There were other people there.I could hear them.

Riders

Well I live sick birthday this week stomach virus I couldn't eat harley thank you pinning thing down but I started eating some today and I'm feeling a little bit better. Stayed up for longer which is good just easy to sleep a lot when you get sick. I had lost weight but my sister still has the new scales of hot from Amazon she's got a bad shoulders which can't carry it right now.

i' I ama going to Trry on on my knew clothes on Monday. To see if they fit right in my smaller size'

Riders

I think I've lost weight but no scales yet. I will hav3 to pay an arm and leg for my cdf next month. I am moving around easier which is good.