• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dating online

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I quit it and I might be annoyed if it wasn't funny that I am still on. The note seems to say that I have to stay until my paid prescription come to the end, but I don't understand that. The last one I joined let me quit......... but I get advertisements for joining it. LOL

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
An update! No dates. And, one guy yelled at me and told me that he won't talk to me anymore.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I didn't put in my profile that I own my home and I'll never say that I just might have more money than you do because I don't really know that.

I also said that I am looking for love. Hahahahahahaha

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Is there anything more depressing?
Why?
You wanna date?
I'm only 70, good lookin', nice, nicer than @Revoltingest, can afford a dinner or the cinema, but my Missus would carry out a one-way operation on me in my sleep if she caught me being bad......... yeah, that's a point. Can we just be friends, please?

Savage, I need to find out if Kingdom Halls have senior JWs, more senior than elders, I had a very strange meeting this morning where a JW told others they should not talk to me.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Why?
You wanna date?
I'm only 70, good lookin', nice, nicer than @Revoltingest, can afford a dinner or the cinema, but my Missus would carry out a one-way operation on me in my sleep if she caught me being bad......... yeah, that's a point. Can we just be friends, please?

Savage, I need to find out if Kingdom Halls have senior JWs, more senior than elders, I had a very strange meeting this morning where a JW told others they should not talk to me.
Nice guys get sand kicked in their faces at the beach.
You need....
atlas1.jpg

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why?
You wanna date?

No. There is no one more senior than the elders but some women who can't be elders seem to know more about what others should do than know what they themselves should do.

I suspect that when a new Jehovah's Witness comes to the forum here they might be warned about the likes of me and of others like me who are considered apostates. Some JWs seem to have the fear of being drawn away from Jehovah even though it is written that the perfect love throws fear out.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Nice guys get sand kicked in their faces at the beach.
You need....
atlas1.jpg
I would buy the book, read the book, do the work outs, and then, when finally I could punch some jerk in the mouth, hard, I'd get a criminal record.

It's no good, Revolting.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
No. There is no one more senior than the elders but some women who can't be elders seem to know more about what others should do than know what they themselves should do.

I suspect that when a new Jehovah's Witness comes to the forum here they might be warned about the likes of me and of others like me who are considered apostates. Some JWs seem to have the fear of being drawn away from Jehovah even though it is written that the perfect love throws fear out.

I think I've bumped in to a whole new level of JW hierarchy. I'm researching as deeply as I can to discover more. I got a bad surprise this morning, and saw a JW friend led away from my side to be given a talking to.

I think I've discovered a level of JW supervision called the Circuit Overseers. This bloke didn't dress like the local JWs, he didn't talk like them. He was abrupt, challenging, aggressive, and when he started to lose ground in our conversation he stopped it and led the other JW away. The friendly JW and his wife went really constrained when he just walked up and butted in to our chat.

The local JWs acted like he was........ scary

This is a whole new level of JW control that I never knew about until today. I'm on it now. It could change my perspective completely.

And I'm sorry you didn't get a decent date online. I've got a mate who is single, 70yrs, very rich, big sea-front home. Intelligent. A good date. Actually he is semi-interested in the JWs so I will be telling him about my discoveries.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I would buy the book, read the book, do the work outs, and then, when finally I could punch some jerk in the mouth, hard, I'd get a criminal record.

It's no good, Revolting.
I was actually thinking that you should just get into shape so that you'd look like a trophy hubby.