• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Darwinism or Theism (is there a political slant too)?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
You are quite funny. The equality of mankind is a Biblical stance before secular was even in the mind of a person.
Nonsense.
That is totally false and anybody who reads It can see that for themselves.
Certainly it's at odds with the OT, and the concept of The Chosen People. Even in the NT, equality in the afterlife isn't the same as personal liberty or representative government in this life.
Tom

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Nonsense.
That is totally false and anybody who reads It can see that for themselves.
Certainly it's at odds with the OT, and the concept of The Chosen People. Even in the NT, equality in the afterlife isn't the same as personal liberty or representative government in this life.
Tom
You really need to take a course in understanding what is written and take off your tainted eye glasses.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I've been getting that sort of nonanswer from Christians for many many years. :rolleyes:
Tom
And I have had yours.

But since you didn't ask any questions, it would appear you didn't want any answers