• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dark times are coming

Has it or will Fascism be resurrected

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Don't know don't care

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Many sources are comparing Putin's Russia to Mussolini's Italy.

Many call Trump a fascist.

Due to immigration and the rapes and terrorism in Europe, the far right is rising.

If America and Russia are as Fascist as people make them out to be, and the far-right wins in Europe, imagine the damage that could be done with a Fascist Europe, fascist America, and fascist Russia as an Axis.

The right leaves the left in the dust in Japan, because to be leftist there you have to say your Emperors and heroes from the past had it all wrong.

The pendulum is swinging right. I guess right is right :p but I can see world war three coming around the corner.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The world doesn't seem to be swining Right. Macron defeated La Pen, and the Left had some other victories in Europe. Japan has pretty much always been very Conservative, though there are some social changes going on, albeit slowly, and going too far Right is frowned upon and many uyoku dantia groups (ultra nationalist far right groups) have ties with the Yakuza.
Brexit and Trump's EC win just wasn't the "world going Right" that many Right-winged pundits and think tanks were hoping it was.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I am far far more concerned about the rise of fundamentalist Christianity, and the influence of the Roman and Orthodox Christianity in the laws of the secular governments.

Can't answer the question as worded.

If some form of extremism arises like Fascism it will be in partnership with extreme forms of Christianity, as in Putin and the Russian Orthodox Church, and Donald Trump and fundamentalist Christianity.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I am far far more concerned about the rise of fundamentalist Christianity, and the influence of the Roman and Orthodox Christianity in the laws of the secular governments.

Can't answer the question as worded.
Do you consider Putin or Trump Fascist?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Due to immigration and the rapes and terrorism in Europe, the far right is rising.

If America and Russia are as Fascist as people make them out to be, and the far-right wins in Europe, imagine the damage that could be done with a Fascist Europe, fascist America, and fascist Russia as an Axis.

The right leaves the left in the dust in Japan, because to be leftist there you have to say your Emperors and heroes from the past had it all wrong.

The pendulum is swinging right. I guess right is right :p but I can see world war three coming around the corner.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Arguably we have a fascist president in America and a fascist President in Russia. That could have big consequences. Russia meddles in European elections and funds the right wingers. There is also the possibility that Russia helped Trump get elected.

That combined with the rise of the right in Europe tells me dark times could be ahead.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Macron defeated La Pen, and the Left had some other victories in Europe.

And the French are now paying the price for electing Macron, his approval ratings were lower than Trumps last time I checked and there were many great gains for the AfD in Germany- Poland is another victory in the making.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
And the French are now paying the price for electing Macron, his approval ratings were lower than Trumps last time I checked and there were many great gains for the AfD in Germany- Poland is another victory in the making.
Thanks for that :)

BSM1

What? Me worry?

What's your definition of Fascism?

DennisTate

You may find some consolation in the idea that the being/ Being/ beings of light of NDE fame
seem to be working on our behalf to prevent all out nuclear war?

Reverend Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience

Because of my fear of a nuclear holocaust I asked if there was going to be a nuclear war in the world, and they said no. That astonished me, and I gave them this extensive explanation of how I had lived under the threat of nuclear war. That was one of the reasons I was who I was. I figured, when I was in this life, that it was all sort of hopeless; the world was going to blow up anyway, and nothing made much sense. In that context I felt I could do what I wanted, since nothing mattered.

They said, "No, there isn't going to be any nuclear war."

I asked if they were absolutely sure there wasn't going to be nuclear war. They reassured me again, and I asked them how they could be so sure.

Their response was: "God loves the world." They told me that at the most, one or two nuclear weapons might go off accidentally, if they weren't destroyed, but there wouldn't be a nuclear war.

Grandliseur

I can see world war three coming around the corner.
War is being prepared most everywhere, the problem is we don't and cannot know when the fire flash shall happen. And, besides, who can prepare for their world to be destroyed! I don't see how.

DennisTate

Genius?!?! Trump is a Megalomaniac nightmare.

But time will tell...........
we are in a time of astonishing dangers.........
and if he and his team make decisions that avoid most of these dangers... then
we could find out within twenty years that he may have been much wiser than
most journalists realize at this time.

Infestation - DocuWiki

Infestation This brand new and exclusive series features the invasive species and pests who threaten our forests, waterways, food supplies and cities. The series gives an intimate, close-up picture of each species, investigates why they are a concern, and examines current and past infestations and possible future threats. Each episode highlights the role played by dedicated scientists who are attempting to tackle the challenges presented by each species. In as many cases as possible, stories of individuals who have been personally affected and who often pay a hefty price, are revealed. Each segment touches upon the micro (single farm, backyard, house, etc) as well as the global effects, including globalisation trends, global warming, broad economic impact, food crisis, political stability and the spread of disease.