• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

questfortruth

Tell me in a line or two of science what you think Dark Matter is.

Elon Mask says we live in Matrix film. Thus, inside complete virtual reality. No, we live in the mixture: actual+virtual realities.

The question is whether they can be detected. The only reason they couldn't be detected is if they have no provable effect on the universe.

The massive angel can go through the detector of the angel without detection. Why? Because gravity is not a direct contact interaction.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Elon Mask says we live in Matrix film. Thus, inside complete virtual reality. No, we live in the mixture: actual+virtual realities.
The request was:

Tell me in a line or two of science what you think Dark Matter is.​

What do you think Dark Matter is?

questfortruth

The request was:

Tell me in a line or two of science what you think Dark Matter is.​

What do you think Dark Matter is?

It is not an actual matter, but a virtual matter. Do you know the difference?

God is made of the mysterious element, "Doesn't Matter"

an angel may not influence our world at all, if he does not want to influence. Even gravitationally.
That tells my formula.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It is not an actual matter, but a virtual matter. Do you know the difference?
Yes, you appear to be asserting that dark matter is the product of quantum fluctuations. How do you say quantum fluctuations can produce the mass necessary to account for the coherence of rotating galaxies, the role hypothesized for dark matter?

And what evidence backs your claim?

questfortruth

Yes, you appear to be asserting that dark matter is the product of quantum fluctuations. How do you say quantum fluctuations can produce the mass necessary to account for the coherence of rotating galaxies, the role hypothesized for dark matter?

And what evidence backs your claim?
No, no fluctuations in my paper. Virtual matter cannot be locally detected. Origin: highly advanced beings.

4 ways gave the same formula! That is why I am correct.

Dark Matter is
Augmented Reality.

Last edited:

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No, no fluctuations in my paper. Virtual matter cannot be locally detected. Origin: highly advanced beings.
Then your definition of virtual matter differs from mine and from physics.

What definition of virtual matter are you using, exactly?
Dark Matter is
Augmented Reality.
Then you'd better add your exact definition of Augmented Reality so if I find some I'll know what it is.

Or is it purely imaginary?

questfortruth

Then your definition of virtual matter differs from mine and from physics.

What definition of virtual matter are you using, exactly?
Then you'd better add your exact definition of Augmented Reality so if I find some I'll know what it is.

Or is it purely imaginary?
I have not mixed the definitions: I used the words "virtual matter", not the words
"virtual particles". The virtual matter is one, which can not be locally detected. And look: underground detectors of Dark Matter have not detected Dark Matter yet.

Please look up the article "Augmented Reality" on Wikipedia. It is not my fantasy.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have not mixed the definitions: I used the words "virtual matter", not the words "virtual particles". The virtual matter is one, which can not be locally detected.
Oh, you mean neutrinos? Or WIMPS? They're hardly new.

Or do you mean something else and if so what, defined clearly so that I can tell whether something is "virtual matter" or not.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Virtual matter interacts only by gravity.
You've said nothing new. You've given no intelligible meaning to your "virtual matter". You don't appear to understand what 'virtual' means in physics. Or much else. So I'll leave you to it.

Go well.

Clara Tea

INTRODUCTION:

Because dark matter has not yet been observed directly, if it exists, it must barely interact with ordinary baryonic matter and radiation, except through gravity. Most dark matter is thought to be non-baryonic; it may be composed of some as-yet-undiscovered subatomic particles. The primary candidate for dark matter is some new kind of elementary particle that has not yet been discovered, in particular, weakly interacting massive particles (WIMPs). Many experiments to directly detect and study dark matter particles are being actively undertaken, but none have yet succeeded.

Pokémon Go is a 2016 augmented reality (AR) mobile game developed and published by Niantic in collaboration with Nintendo and The Pokémon Company for iOS and Android devices. A part of the Pokémon franchise, the game is the result of a collaboration between Niantic, Nintendo, and The Pokémon Company. It uses mobile devices with GPS to locate, capture, train, and battle virtual creatures, called Pokémon, which appear as if they are in the player's real-world location.

MY CONTRIBUTION:

This is a game where a virtual monster (Pokemon) is combined with a picture of our world. This is a mixture of the actual world (what we see: a girl, boyfriend, parents) and the virtual (which we do not see, and even our underground detectors [specially designed for the search for Dark Matter candidates] do not feel, do not react).

Living visible matter - people, animals, artificial animals (latter is Artificial Intellect).

Non-living visible matter - stones, rocks, ice.

Non-living invisible matter - dark matter.

Living invisible matter - the human soul, angels.

It is understandable why underground detectors for particles of Dark Matter have caught absolutely nothing for so many years of work. Usually, particles have a pretty strong effect on our world. But such small corpuscles as neutrinos have the weakest effect on ordinary matter. I give convincing arguments that Dark Matter acts so weakly on our world that its direct-contact action is equal to zero. That is why Dark Matter passes through the devices that are built for its capture completely without noticing them, completely without labor and friction with these devices. Such Dark Matter is representative of the INVISIBLE world, i.e. the detectors trying to detect it locally are "blind'', they see nothing.

The theoretically possible vanishing of test-particles is investigated using General Relativity methods:
Toward Advances in Medicine and Interstellar Travel, viXra.org e-Print archive, viXra:2101.0111
This is a promising solution, clear and concise, to the Dark Matter mystery. Four different methods in this paper give the same results. The solution to the energy Localization problem pointed to a falling body compression in the first order deviation equation.

The reason for the acceleration of the expansion of the metric of space (not spacetime) is unknown. Based on Friedman's Equation, scientists have taken a wild guess that it is due to some unseen dark matter. But, just as most atheists refuse to believe without solid proof, it would behoove scientists to not leap to wild hunches without solid reasons for doing so.

CONSIDER TIME DILATION TO SOLVE THE ACCELERATING UNIVERSE PROBLEM:

delta t' = delta t/(sqrt (1 - v^2/c^2)

When v=c, the change in time is infinite. That is, time stands still.

So, from our perspective, there is some distant part of the universe that is traveling away from us at the speed of light, and at that point, time ceases to exist. If time doesn't change, nothing in that region of space can change with time.

Yet, it puzzles me that halfway between us and the part of the universe that is traveling away from us at the speed of light, the two ends of the universe are not traveling apart at the speed of light.

Furthermore, there is nothing special about our region of space. It is the same as the distant region that is traveling away from us at the speed of light. Thus we can't assume that time, for it, has slowed to nothing, any more than we could argue that time is standing still for us. I (and people around me) note that time has not stood still for us.

From the relativistic time equation, mentioned far above, we could also compute the change of time if velocity exceeded the speed of light. We would have an imaginary change of time. What does that mean? Velocity would be distance over time, but time is imaginary, therefore so is velocity. What is imaginary velocity?

Could it be that from our perspective the edge of the universe is curving backward in time, so that the extreme edges of the universe are actually the beginning of the universe (went back in time and became the big bang). Thus, maybe the universe is a perpetually exploding big bang?