• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dark Magic Music

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Goëtia - Dark Magic Music

My typical musical fair does not fit in here, so take a gander at this, while I refresh my Luciferian roots once more.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Uakti's Aguas da Amazonia by Phillip Glass has some good music for trance work:

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth

Besides the open desert away from the city, my favorite place to worship has always been the gym. What better place to make yourself stronger, and better? It was intensely ritualistic, and part of who I was. Since the Coronapocalypse, there is no gym, and my workouts now mostly consist of running- body weight exercises and weight training at home too- but mostly running. As a result my musical tastes have for whatever reason been evolving from black and death metal like early Opeth to certain types of dnb, and darksynth like Perturbator and Mega Drive.

Spiritually, religiously... the things I imagine remain as vivid as before, but the way I imagine them is becoming more... futuristic.

Gods were experienced in certain ways thousands of years ago. What about thousands of years from now?

Sutekh

Priest of Odin
Premium Member
Since youtube has pushed their political correctness to the extremes by banning music or videos classified as "hate speech," my favorite ambient ritual music is long gone now. Some of you might enjoy this Chamber music by Richard Moult.

Viker

Häxan
I suppose if you peruse dark music enough this is bound to happen.

In the center. I don't think they get it.
Screenshot_20210523-043138.png