• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dark energy (primary substance)

Contemplative Cat

energy formation
From meditation and philosophy it becomes apparent to me that all is a single conscious-energy. the static consciousness is the white-appearing empty space, and energy is the black appearing fullness.

But then I check out this dark energy theory. They say it pervades all,and most of reality is unformed dark energy.

This seems to be exactly what is experienced in silence, if everything is dark energy it would explain the phenomena of darkness when the senses are negated.

Does anyone have a good knowledge on dark energy.

Dark energy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Parsimony

Dark energy is not literally dark or black. The term is used to describe the fact that it has so far been mysterious and invisible. I would like to point out that there are many different kinds of particles (protons, photons, electrons) and fields (Higgs, electromagnetic, gravitational, etc.) that permeate every nook and cranny of the cosmos alongside dark energy. That's one of the properties of the quantum vacuum: every kind of particle and field that could exist at a given location does exist there due to Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. However, these particles and fields flit into and out of existence so quickly that they usually have very little effect on physical matter. One exception to this is the Casimir effect, which causes two metal plates to be pushed together even in empty space.

Dhyana

Dark energy is not literally dark or black. The term is used to describe the fact that it has so far been mysterious and invisible. I would like to point out that there are many different kinds of particles (protons, photons, electrons) and fields (Higgs, electromagnetic, gravitational, etc.) that permeate every nook and cranny of the cosmos alongside dark energy. That's one of the properties of the quantum vacuum: every kind of particle and field that could exist at a given location does exist there due to Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. However, these particles and fields flit into and out of existence so quickly that they usually have very little effect on physical matter. One exception to this is the Casimir effect, which causes two metal plates to be pushed together even in empty space.

There's dark energy and dark matter. What about the latter?

whirlingmerc

There may be no dark matter and dark energy... it's been proposed that a term be added related to general relativity by Moishe Carmeli that turned gravity into a differential rotation and seems to explain the rate of rotation of galaxies..

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
I've been entrapped all night... The conundrum over Man is race, and the race bore for slave labor. Thus will go ignored... No need to speak chumbly about it, the state of Mankind is awry. Sympathy got us here... It is detrimental to know sympathy made it to the Jolly Halls. Souls to and afro's... Some of the human race got lied too. Some of you were born for slave labor.

Nappy haired negroid on the lawn mower.

I ain't racist, I just get sore in the tooth at the lie... at the lie...

whirlingmerc

also note Calmeli's theories have empirical verification
  • Hartnett, J.G. (November 2006). "Spiral galaxy rotation curves determined from Carmelian general relativity". Int. J. Theor. Phys. Cornell University Library. 45 (11): 2118–2136,. arXiv:astro-ph/0511756
    9px-Free-to-read_lock_75.svg.png
    . Bibcode:2006IJTP...45.2118H. doi:10.1007/s10773-006-9178-0.

ContemplativeCat Dark energy is a science term. It was indirectly observed in two main ways. First scientists could not explain how stars at the outskirts or far ends of galaxies had characteristic velocities or the same velocities as those near the centers of galaxies. Why would they orbit central black holes at these speeds. Dark energy explained that. Second we see gravity as attractive force between masses everywhere in universe. Then there was this mystery, if all masses attracting why does the universe just not fall in on itself in one gigantic mass clump of super black hole singularity nature. That would happen without a counter-active repulsive force. What saved the day was dark energy, which is the repulsive force acting mysteriously to drive the expansion of the known universe. Dark Energy is some kind of force that became active only at a certain time period in the evolution of the universe. But it seems to be a big factor in the cause of structure in the universe. If it were not at the strength it is then the common stars and galaxies might not have formed how they are and hence no life. Scientists wonder if this dark energy is something that will vary over the different epochs in the universe. Just as atomic matter in the universe has antimatter counter parts. So gravity has a counter part in this dark energy.

tayla

My dog's name is Tayla
From meditation and philosophy it becomes apparent to me that all is a single conscious-energy. the static consciousness is the white-appearing empty space, and energy is the black appearing fullness.
I view the ultimate nature of God as life, love, truth, beauty, experiential consciousness; these kinds of intangibles.

Does anyone have a good knowledge on dark energy.
Dark energy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dark energy would to me be evil spirits. That is the only way it could be explained. Everything apart from heaven and God has an origin. It would be much harder to explain your view then my Christian perspective. Dark energy is the root of sin. Something which Jesus addresses. The good energy would be the essence of God Who is good.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Dark energy would to me be evil spirits. That is the only way it could be explained. Everything apart from heaven and God has an origin. It would be much harder to explain your view then my Christian perspective. Dark energy is the root of sin. Something which Jesus addresses. The good energy would be the essence of God Who is good.
That is not what is meant by "dark energy". Dark energy is just energy that is not understood. Astronomers know that the universe is still expanding. What is causing that is called "dark energy". It is just a temporary name until the concept is more fully understood.