• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dark Energy is God?

questfortruth

A thing that does not take part even in gravitational interaction must take part in the gravitational
interaction. Why? The such thing moves along the geodesics of fixed background spacetime.
Hence, this thing must fall to the ground precisely as any apple (or drop of rain) is falling.
Therefore, it takes part in the law of universal gravitational attraction.
Thus, even God curves spacetime. Dark Energy and Dark Matter are invisible because they do not reflect and do not absorb light.
God, souls, angels, and Paradise are invisible. So, Dark Energy is God, and Dark Matter is angels.
However, some Dark Matter can be non-living. For example, the buildings and the streets of gold
in Paradise. More in:

Primordial Planets Predominantly of Dark Matter - Earth, Moon, and Planets

https://arxiv.org/pdf/2207.09985.pdf

https://phys.org/news/2022-08-planet.html

Last edited:

ppp

You missed the point of my proof of absence of a thing, that does not have gravity.
You can't make a point based on false claims. Come back when you can demonstrate that every claim leading up to your point is demonstrably true.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
You have given no examples of anything demonstrable that does not exert gravitational force.

I thought his pure assumption at the end was pretty funny, "thus, even God curves spacetime." Though perhaps not quite as funny as "God, souls, angels, and Paradise are invisible." That was a proper belly laugh. Then just when I thought we'd reached the apotheosis of hilarity, there was "So, Dark Energy is God, and Dark Matter is angels." Well that clears that up then...:tearsofjoy: The random capitals were just weird.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
A thing that does not take part even in gravitational interaction must take part in the gravitational
interaction. Why? The such thing moves along the geodesics of fixed background spacetime.
Hence, this thing must fall to the ground precisely as any apple (or drop of rain) is falling.
Therefore, it takes part in the law of universal gravitational attraction.
Thus, even God curves spacetime. Dark Energy and Dark Matter are invisible because they do not reflect and do not absorb light.
God, souls, angels, and Paradise are invisible. So, Dark Energy is God, and Dark Matter is angels.
However, some Dark Matter can be non-living. For example, the buildings and the streets of gold
in Paradise. More in:

Primordial Planets Predominantly of Dark Matter - Earth, Moon, and Planets

https://arxiv.org/pdf/2207.09985.pdf

https://phys.org/news/2022-08-planet.html

Supposing the universal omnipresent dark energy is God, then if the seven cakras of the body are energy vortices of the various vibration bands of universal energy as is suggested by mystics, then it seems possible that man really does have the opportunity to transcend his 'fallen' nature and become one with God.

questfortruth

the opportunity to transcend his 'fallen' nature and become one with God.
The Eastern Orthodox Christian Fathers say: "our aim is to become God by Grace. Namely, God has become Human for the human to become God."

"That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us" John 17:21.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
The Eastern Orthodox Christian Fathers say: "our aim is to become God by Grace. Namely, God has become Human for the human to become God."

"That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us" John 17:21.
Good, and it is also there in all major religions, but one must have, by the grace of God, 'eyes to see'..