• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dark Energy is God, Dark Matter is Paradise and Hell

questfortruth

Proof in: Темная Энергия это Бог (Ходящий По Лжи) / Проза.ру

DEFINITIONS:

In physical cosmology and astronomy, dark energy is an unknown form of energy that affects the universe on the largest scales. The first observational evidence for its existence came from measurements of supernovas, which showed that the universe does not expand at a constant rate; rather, the universe's expansion is accelerating.[1][2] Understanding the universe's evolution requires knowledge of its starting conditions and composition. Before these observations, scientists thought that all forms of matter and energy in the universe would only cause the expansion to slow down over time. Measurements of the cosmic microwave background (CMB) suggest the universe began in a hot Big Bang, from which general relativity explains its evolution and the subsequent large-scale motion. Without introducing a new form of energy, there was no way to explain how scientists could measure an accelerating universe. Since the 1990s, dark energy has been the most accepted premise to account for the accelerated expansion.

Dark matter is a hypothetical form of matter thought to account for approximately 85% of the matter in the universe.[1] Dark matter is called "dark" because it does not appear to interact with the electromagnetic field, which means it does not absorb, reflect, or emit electromagnetic radiation (like light) and is, therefore, difficult to detect. Various astrophysical observations – including gravitational effects which cannot be explained by currently accepted theories of gravity unless more matter is present than can be seen – imply dark matter's presence. For this reason, most experts think that dark matter is abundant in the universe and has had a strong influence on its structure and evolution.[2]

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Do you wish this idea to be killed by a moderator?

Nope, i was making a statement that this is the umpteenth time you have posted such a thread and the umpteenth time that your complete lack of evidence and logic has been shown.

But for me, feel free.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If a spatial held body increases its empty space mass it becomes larger as everything becomes smaller.

It's dark because it's empty. Space or nothingness...emptiness.

Even when you fill in a sink hole by clearer substances it remains darker.

A point of darkness increases its space speed as it opens by a point of destruction consuming the mass... moves faster as it becomes larger. A hole. Nothingness.

A human man said I create by the point of nothing. As I impose it onto the God body. Greatest highest held energy mass. In nothingness.

You said what God was to a human man first. As a human man making any thought is first in his owned presence. You can't be a human without your owned planet God to stand upon.

Once everything to you about God is now meaningless. As you pretend you created God yourself. Pretty basic you don't give words naming unless it's separate first.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Do you love me?

No, i reserve my love for people i know well husband, children, family, very close friends.

Love is like respect, some give it away for free (or so they say until the fat hits the shin) and for some people love and respect needs to be earned.

questfortruth

No. Just indifference.
No third god. Love or hatred no third spirit. Spirit is God. Spirit of Love or spirit of hatred. Good or Evil no third god. Indifference is hatred. If I will be in danger, you will not save me, because I am nothing for you. It is hatred.

ChristineM

Premium Member
No third god. Love or hatred no third spirit. Spirit is God. Spirit of Love or spirit of hatred. Good or Evil no third god. Indifference is hatred. If I will be in danger, you will not save me, because I am nothing for you. It is hatred.

Total bull. First, I don't live by your rules.

Second If you were in danger and i was in a position to help then i would help because i am a human being.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara

DEFINITIONS:

In physical cosmology and astronomy, dark energy is an unknown form of energy that affects the universe on the largest scales. The first observational evidence for its existence came from measurements of supernovas, which showed that the universe does not expand at a constant rate; rather, the universe's expansion is accelerating.[1][2] Understanding the universe's evolution requires knowledge of its starting conditions and composition. Before these observations, scientists thought that all forms of matter and energy in the universe would only cause the expansion to slow down over time. Measurements of the cosmic microwave background (CMB) suggest the universe began in a hot Big Bang, from which general relativity explains its evolution and the subsequent large-scale motion. Without introducing a new form of energy, there was no way to explain how scientists could measure an accelerating universe. Since the 1990s, dark energy has been the most accepted premise to account for the accelerated expansion.

Dark matter is a hypothetical form of matter thought to account for approximately 85% of the matter in the universe.[1] Dark matter is called "dark" because it does not appear to interact with the electromagnetic field, which means it does not absorb, reflect, or emit electromagnetic radiation (like light) and is, therefore, difficult to detect. Various astrophysical observations – including gravitational effects which cannot be explained by currently accepted theories of gravity unless more matter is present than can be seen – imply dark matter's presence. For this reason, most experts think that dark matter is abundant in the universe and has had a strong influence on its structure and evolution.[2]

These large quotes from Wiki don't mention god, paradise or hell...

:shrug:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A human scientist practicing as a God. Says. To practice science. It's Not nor can be any theory or story. It's practiced. As science is by human and earth based to practice.

I have a fixed state energy mass a machine. Position first. The human scientist.

Basic question so why are you theorising non existence?

Terms..his own belief and want human is thought.... by a point contact I cause myself in practice converting gods mass. Being only a space black hole in energy that forms. It is to react a held fixed energy mass.

To practice science.

That speeds in fast motion burning consuming energy in a reaction. First just a speck point position in his science terms. It then Opens into a higher presence of nothing space. As energy gets consumed.

As it's all machine terms in practice.

As I invented that cause as a human god by my human sciences. Terms I impose is God myself by use of just my humans words.

Known taught human aware destruction by a human only practice and thought terms. Science. The reaction.

No human no thesis either in reality yet everything natural still exists. A human puts self designer with fixed position in science as his machine body as a God. Machine man's god of science.

Ask just a human why you won't stop destroying? And false theorising. They get rewarded for being evil. For determined new advice involved only in humans civilisation status. Richer and greedier terms.

All about just human behaviour and not natural reality. Ignored as humans survival teachings. Relative advice.

Why we taught human babies should never be rewarded for bad behaviour as they grow into bad thinking adults.

Goldemar

A queer sort

DEFINITIONS:

So what's your argument that dark energy is God and dark matter is Paradise and Hell exactly?