• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dark Brandon stikes again

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Brandon returns, darkly: Democrats turn an insult into a pro-Biden meme

Biden fully embraced the dark side of the force. Now follow his lead or you will know fear.

dark-brandon-explainer-cover.jpg

Dark-Brandon-x-Game-of-Thrones-Poster-Canvas.jpg

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
The Left is getting desperate.

They honestly believe they can memewar against the Memelord himself… Donaldus of House Trump, First of His Name, Lord of the 50 States, Warden of the West, the Chosen One, the God-Emperor, Slayer of the Hillary Dragon, Vanquisher of ISIS, Deporter of Illegals, Grabber of ****** and Builder of the Wall.

How wrong they are.

Sabaton- “Lion from the North”

Sabaton- “Carolus Rex”

Pepe- “Shadilay”

God Emperor Donaldus Descends from Heaven and Conquers Italy

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
They honestly believe they can memewar
Considering memes are empty calories and all fluff and filler amd among the lowest ways to debate and discuss it's lame anyone would do this "memewar."
It's a race to the bottom to hype up such drivel as meaningful, in depth content to use as "weapons" to fight against each other.
Give me the long winded prose of Nietzsche anyday. It will have more substance and is far more mentally nutritious than 21st century soundbites.

Aštra’el

-Friendly reminder that this is the Games/ Pics/ Jokes/ Stories section-

Alright then. Let’s get back to meme’ing…

Joe Biden, Joevahkiin, and Joe Mama have nothing against Donaldus of House Trump. I might be team God-Emperor, but even I can admit that Joseph Robinette of House Biden, defeator of Corn Pop, bearer of the hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun… does have have a few swords in his arsenal:

JOEvahkiin wakes up in Skyrim

JOEvahkiin fights his way out of Helgen

Joevahkiin is a very believable Dragonborn, I will give him that. I was impressed. Now, if only he could master his Thu’um, and use its power against the politicians pulling his strings in DC.

Last edited:

Erebus

Political memes have left me genuinely unable to determine what level of irony people are operating on. I assumed the Ben Garrison Trump cartoons were satirical when I first saw them but apparently they aren't.

Are those Joe Biden memes purely trolling the right? Are they making fun of centrist democrats? Are they an attempt to make Biden look cool?

When people portray Trump as the Emperor of Mankind, do they not realise that Warhammer 40k is dystopian? Are they calling the left overly dramatic or do they see the Imperium as an ideal society?

I suppose the answer is that it depends on who's posting the meme. It makes it practically impossible to figure out who's being cynical and who's just oblivious.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Are those Joe Biden memes purely trolling the right? Are they making fun of centrist democrats? Are they an attempt to make Biden look cool?.

From what I understand, this started as a right wing insult that progressives appropriated for their own. Dark Brandon is supposed to be far more progressive than Joe Biden.

Admittedly, this is weird for me. Terms like "memewar" and "memelord" make me shake my head and cringe as I inwardly wonder about the futures of the young folks...

...Gods I am getting old!

Aštra’el

Political memes have left me genuinely unable to determine what level of irony people are operating on. I assumed the Ben Garrison Trump cartoons were satirical when I first saw them but apparently they aren't.

Are those Joe Biden memes purely trolling the right? Are they making fun of centrist democrats? Are they an attempt to make Biden look cool?

When people portray Trump as the Emperor of Mankind, do they not realise that Warhammer 40k is dystopian? Are they calling the left overly dramatic or do they see the Imperium as an ideal society?

I suppose the answer is that it depends on who's posting the meme. It makes it practically impossible to figure out who's being cynical and who's just oblivious.

You are overthinking it. Most people are just having fun… at the expense of the politicians, the corrupt media, and the people who obsess too much over politics.

Last edited:

Erebus

You are overthinking it. Most people are just having fun… at the expense of the politicians, the corrupt media, and the people who obsess too much over politics.

You're probably right.

I can't help it though. The Ben Garrison thing got in my head and it all went downhill from there.