• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dark Asylums Mad house

LilyPhoenix

unsure why i want to start a journal maybe that i need some where to vent
i normally make a journal post for a few days and then forget it
Am going to try and keep this one

I don't work due to my mental health my husband is my full time carer and he don't work because of this
i know some people think that people with mental health problems should work or be doing something to get there money the government is trying to get more disabled people working again
My mental health is so bad that i cant travel on my own and i cant have money because in the past i have bought things to try and kill myself with or cut with
or drink Am an recovering alcoholic and addict On the 21st of this month ill be 6 months clean
Am also a self injurer as well
i cant even have my bus pass because i went missing a few months ago went to the train station and wanted to jump on the track and kill myself i manged to stop myself the police were involved as am a vulnerable adult
So i cant work at the moment because of all this
( unless the government wants my husband to tag a long at work )

Spend most of my time going to groups ( for those with mental health problems )
I have hallucinations voices and seeing things i also have OCD and PTSD and Depression

Today am not going to any groups my husband wants to stay in to tackle the clothes washing
( we have a mountain of clothes to go though and we can only do the washing while we are in as we dont trust our new washing machine not to leak water )

At the moment am listening to Hare Krishna music i found a radio for this
its good ...
On Sunday am going to a Hare Krishna place there will be food there and my husband is coming with me for the first time am going there every other time he just going to take me there then do something else for a while ( he has a phone with him and i have a phone too )
My husband is an atheist ( well he celebrates Christmas as his family does but apart from that he dont believe in anything )
Am settle up my shrine not go much on it i have a picture of Krishna candles and incense holder
but that's it

Tomorrow we are having my teen nieces over for the two nights they go home on the Sunday as they have school the next day i have 4 nieces and one nephew not seen the oldest niece for a while but she is busy with uni the second oldest Nice is having a baby she is due in October and its going to be a girl .
am kinda scared about it ... because of my OCD i keep having thoughts that am going to hurt the baby
but my husband say will not do that as am not that kind of person

Any way that me for now
:spaceinvader:

LilyPhoenix

Its 5.39 am and i cant sleep
its normal for me to be up this early
my husband is sleeping
got to do shopping today before we go and get my nieces
we arent going there after as they will buy junk
My sister will be up as well tomorrow
My sister seems to be intrested in the Hare Krishnas as well
am going to see if they have info for me to take back with

So looking forward to Sunday
we have to go shopping for clothes for going away to visit my husband parents
we are getting a rental car to go down there
i guess its better than the bus but am worried we will wreak the car or something
should have internet access while we are there

LilyPhoenix

We are at my husbands family house on the way there i meant with my bio dad he is a minster when i told him about the fact i joined the hare Krishna's he said
i need to settle on my faith( i have gone from one faith to another over the years) i felt he meant to settle on Christianity
i think he is saying i have to be christian.
He did tell me one times before that he loves me no matter what i am but now he is making me want to hide my faith he told me he would e mail me some stuff a few days ago and so far he hasn't i see him on Tuesday unsure what ill say to him but i dont want to give it up
my sister says what am doing is blasphemous to other faith and what am doing is wrong
my husband loves me but he wishes i settle on the one faith

i dont know what the hell is wrong with me that i cant stick to anything