• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dancing demons Christian scifi

Riders

I read This present Darkness which is a good read for Christians.But I also read other Christian Scifi too that was silly and stupid. Sometimes I get a memory from along time ago in my head stuck in my mind at times.

Lately I've been thinking about the dancing demons. It was a series of Christian Scifi books about angels sent to earth by God. 1 was a good angel but tempted by Satan to turn bad who did not. I think the other too were bad.

The one who was good had Satan and demons trying to seduce him into being on Satan's side. Apparently according to the book Satan and his demons were all male homosexuals,,,,,,,,,sad tat they depicted Satan that way and very very sexist! What about female demons????????

Anyways yea in the end of the book the demons made a play to try and get the good angel seduced and they started singing a rock song LMAO and doing a dance routine that according to the book was very sexual.

They started singing to him LMAO and as they danced up to him they would role them selves up into one big demon then break themselves up into individual demons into the sexy dance dressed up like sexy men I guess.

That's hysterical looking back at how stupid it was the dancing demons every now and then I got to laugh about that.Apparently Satan's dangerous demons are all dancers.