• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dallas and Corona

Riders

Well they finally announced today we had 700 something new cases. It's a lot, however we have been at over 1000 new cases a day every day for the past two weeks. So even though 700 is not good, we are in a downward turn, I hope this is good news.

My thinking is that around July fourth because we were sunshine state like Florida, the July 4th ;parties and summer parties went wild with no protection at the crazy parties.

I hope it keeps going down, got my fingers crossed. I'm praying for it.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, it looks like Dallas is leveling off, but in some other parts of Texas (southern area between SA and Houston), they're getting hit. Some parts of California have also been spiking again, although Arizona is starting to level off. Tucson is a bit better off than Phoenix right now.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Well they finally announced today we had 700 something new cases. It's a lot, however we have been at over 1000 new cases a day every day for the past two weeks. So even though 700 is not good, we are in a downward turn, I hope this is good news.

My thinking is that around July fourth because we were sunshine state like Florida, the July 4th ;parties and summer parties went wild with no protection at the crazy parties.

I hope it keeps going down, got my fingers crossed. I'm praying for it.

Any person who is being tested would be a case. I wonder out of all the cases, who actually tested positive for corona virus. That's probably a better question.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Things will level off if people distance and wear masks. But there are lot of covidiots running around including in government that I'm not overly optimistic that they will.

lostwanderingsoul

Yes, the Texas governor is a wimp who will not order people to wear masks even though it is the best way to control the spread. When we get leaders who are not afraid to do the right thing, we might see improvement. Hope people remember this at election time.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Any person who is being tested would be a case. I wonder out of all the cases, who actually tested positive for corona virus. That's probably a better question.
Those counted as a postive case (as in the 3 million some cases in America are all people who did test positive). To my knowledge, they aren't keeping tight track of the negatives (because they are not infected and thus not a case).

Riders

Today, we have 30 deaths which is bad, but only 413 new cases yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it keeps going down!