• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Daddy's ****** Omlet

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date
A

angellous_evangellous

There's two versions of this omlet.

Version #1 Ingredients (for one, and you have to cook it one at a time):

Some olive oil
Handful of sliced muchrooms
1/2 clove garlic, diced
Half a white onion, chopped
Half a bell pepper, chopped
At least 5 tablespoons of real butter (margarine will completely ruin everything)
Four large eggs
1/2 cup milk
4 slices muenster (or as much other cheese as you like)

In a bowl, mix eggs and milk, and some salt and pepper - beat it all up.

Warm up saucepan medium heat, pour in enough olive oil to coat the pan. Add onions and peppers. After a few minutes add a tablespoon of butter and mushrooms, and after the butter melts, add the garlic and perhaps a little more oil if needed. Add some salt n pepper. Once everything is done, dump everything into a bowl.

Add four tablespoons of butter to the pan. Pour the beaten egg mixture into the pan, reduce heat to low. With a pancake turner (spatula), gently lift the edges as they begin to set and allow uncooked egg to flow underneath. Continue to cook until mixture is set but the top still looks moist.

Spoon the peppers, onions, mushrooms, and cheese onto one half side of the omlet, and fold the other half over the goodies. I usually will slide the omlet out of the pan and onto a plate and then fold it. Also, if I have leftover filling and cheese I'l sprinkle it on top.

Version #2

Go to Chili's and order the Chicken Mushroom-Jack Fajita's. Bring home the leftovers and make an omlet out the fajita filling.

Yummy stuff.: hamster :

A

angellous_evangellous

Maize said:
Too bad it's only available in Texas.

Wow. I had no idea. I thought that Ziegen-Bock like Amber-Bock was made by Micelob and sold nationally.

EDIT: But if you're coming over for breakfast, you'll be in Texas! :yes: :cool: