• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Curse Magic

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Dear All:

As many of you may or may not know by now I have been a practitioner of the Black Arts ever since I was 14-years old. Like a lot of us my first introduction to the LHP was through LaVey's "Satanic Bible" and "Satanic Rituals". I am now 39-years old, so basically I am a life long follower of the LHP. I became a Setian at the age of 19 after reading a book about the ToS and soon after performing a ritual invocation to Set during which I first encountered the Presence of Set which changed my life forever.

I was an Initiate of the ToS for about 3 years and in my opinion it is the foremost school of Black Magic upon the face of this Earth. My departure from the ToS was of my own volition as there are things in my life I need to take care of before I can effectively continue my Initiatory Quest in a healthy and balanced fasion.

Enough about that. If I may I would like to start a thread on the subject of Curse Magic. As a Black Magician I am not an adherent of the Wiccan concept of the "Three-Fold Law" (or is it the Seven-Fold Law?) which states that if you curse someone it will come back to you three-fold. Nothing against Wiccans, I have a few Wiccan friends, I simply am not a superstitious man. However, it is my opinion that when employing Curse Magic one should consider ethics and personal responsibility for his Magical acts. For instance, when we work our Magic we are in lesser and greater ways disrupting the equilibrium of the objective universe and the cosmic stasis.

For example, say there is someone at work that for some reason goes out of his way to make you life at work a living hell, and dispite all your best efforts to make him stop end in failure it may be time to remind this psychic vampire that there are times in life when you decided to ****** with the wrong person. In a case like this I would step back for a moment and weigh the situation. If I decided to curse this person I would learn a little bit about him first. If the guy has a wife and kids, for me, a death curse would be out of the question. His family never did anything to me so why put them through a lot of pain and anguish? In this case I would probably put a spell on him to where he would get demoted and transfored to another department, thus, getting him out of my way.

The Death Curse: only once in my life have I ever placed a death curse on someone. I was about 17-years old when it happened. A friend of mine (I wouldn't say we were close, but still I considered him a friend) became heavely envolved in drugs, primarily "crank". He became a completely different person, a total ******* and a right nut. One night while parting with him and some others he completely for no reason I could figure out turned against me like a mad dog. One thing led to another and we began fist fighting. He then proceeded to attack me with a hunting knife. The fight was broken up by the others fairly quickly and I left in a rage.

It was on my way home that I summoned the Powers of Darkness and mentally focused all of my hate and anger upon my attacker. I remember crying out into the night "O mighty Satan, let lose the hounds of Hell upon (victims name)! Rend assunder his defiled existence... through this sacrifice my vengeance rests!" Or something to that effect.

After that night I completely dissasociated myself from my victim. About a year later I ran into a mutual friend I hadn't seen in a while, as we were discussing old times he mentioned that so and so was dead (my victim). He broke into someones house and caught a bullet in the head fired by the home owner. Needless to say a feeling of satisfaction came over me. Whether or not his death was as a result of my curse a cannot say, but the guy was going down hill fast. Perhaps my curse simply tipped the balance.

Do I regret what happened? No. In my opinion the guy got what was coming to him.

/Adramelek\:bat:

Last edited:

Kori Houghton

Restricted
I haven't worked for decades. But when I did, a few of my co-workers found themselves in situations much as you describe. Rather than cursing the individuals to help out my friends, I simply found clever -- and completely legitimate -- ways to expose actions which violated company rules, and problem persons were terminated. This was easier for me to do, since I was not directly involved and my emotions were not invested in the process.

In my opinion, workplace issues of this type are community problems rather than personal ones. I think it is unfortunate when people find themselves in a bad situation and have to consider using curse magic to handle the matter alone.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Dear Kori,

The workplace incedent worked out much as you described. The guy I put the spell on was my manager. This guy went out of his way it seemed to make the lives of those who were under him a living hell. Not just me, but everyone in the department. We did confront him about his behavior, but to no avail. We then went to his boss who said he would talk to the guy. For a time he sittled down, but then restarted his abuse of his position of manager not just to torment us, but other's in other departments. Nobody liked the guy, not even other managers. So some of my fellow co-workers who were aware of my occult ways asked me to put a curse on him. I thought a curse may be to harsh for this person as he had a wife. So I decided to put a spell on him to where something would happen that would not get him fired but transfored to another department. I then asked my co-workers to try some LBM such as going to some of their friends in HR and telling them of this guys errational behavior.

The pressure began to build on this guy and he eventually suffered a nervous breakdown (utilization of Shyanekh's "mental torture" idea) causing him to leave his management position and was transfered to another department on the bottom floor. The goal was simply to get him out of our way and lives so we could do our job free of the unwaranted stress.

It should be noted here that for me curse magic is always the last resort, when all other conventional courses of action to resolve the situation have ended in failure. As a Black Magician I reserve the right to be Evil once in a while. =)

/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Valor

I then asked my co-workers to try some LBM such as going to some of their friends in HR and telling them of this guys irrational behavior.

How did your co-workers warm to this idea? Did you tell them they were using LBM, or was it a black opps request..(just tellin' them to expose his behavior in the objective to influence the subjective which will induce the cosmos?)

The pressure began to build on this guy and he eventually suffered a nervous breakdown.
/Adramelek\

How did this make you feel?
How did the co-workers react?

Thank you, Valor.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
How did your co-workers warm to this idea? Did you tell them they were using LBM, or was it a black opps request..(just tellin' them to expose his behavior in the objective to influence the subjective which will induce the cosmos?)

No I didn't mention or explain to them the concept of LBM. They did express a strong desire to help in anyway to help my "spell" work. So yes it was more of a "black opps" request. Three of them had friends in HR and had several meetings with these friends about our manager's behavior.

How did this make you feel?
Well I didn't feel sorry for the guy when he had his nervous breakdown. It caused him to leave the department and to get out of our way. I felt satisfied.

How did the co-workers react?
They were thrilled. A couple of them even laughed when they heard about his breakdown. He was hated by many, but he brought that on himself.

/Adramelek\

Last edited: