• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cruz takes on Elmo

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
First it's Big Bird, now it's Elmo.

I guess he'll go after Snoopy next.
Snoopy? Don’t you think Mr Cruz should get a decent grasp of his ABCs and 123s before he tackles something as complex as Peanuts?

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
That's even worse, ie, using his ignorance
& stupidity to cause harm to the populace.
I can't understand why people want to give kids this vaccination that has proven to be terribly ineffective. It's as if people have some emotional attachment to the vaccine. Never seen anything like it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I can't understand why people want to give kids this vaccination that has proven to be terribly ineffective. It's as if people have some emotional attachment to the vaccine. Never seen anything like it.
That's the problem, ie, the false claim of being ineffective.
People should listen to epidemiologists at Johns Hopkins,
Mayo Clinic, etc. They're more reliable than preachers &
politicians.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I see that you still do not understand how vaccines work. The vaccines have been shown to be very effective. Do you know what vaccines are supposed to do?

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
I see that you still do not understand how vaccines work. The vaccines have been shown to be very effective. Do you know what vaccines are supposed to do?
They have not stopped the spread nor prevent getting covid. And the mortality rate for kids is so low it's not worth the possibility of side effects.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
They have not stopped the spread nor prevent getting covid. And the mortality rate for kids is so low it's not worth the possibility of side effects.
What side effects? And please, claims need to be based upon proper peer reviewed science, no conspiracy theorists or woo woo peddlers allowed. And you also confirmed that you do not know how vaccines work and what they do.